• nah
    replied
    Well done again!

Another way to release stress and get healthy~^!^

Leave a comment:

• rehamco1
    replied
    basic punching

thank you everyone for your kind comments...I am concentrating on the most basic hits...and all of you are making it more fun for me. suggestions and tips on how I can improve are very welcome. know I need a lot more practice ...you all are great role models for me...and someday I hope to become a role model for someone else...thank you all rogene

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Oh My Goodness, Rogene!

Originally posted by swfl View Post
    Good evening. Just Joe and Rogene stopped over with a video from a digital camera. Over 1 gb. A little help if someone knows a converter without a water mark. Tried a couple ways and ended up with this. Roge has been hitting daily for about an hour,and I think she is doing quite well. At 66 years young her stamina is inspirational. This girl has some rhythm as well!!Enjoy!

Wow! Nearly 6 minutes non-stop punching! This is certainly impressive, Rogene. You've definitely got the speed bag bug!
    You Go , Girl!!

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Rogene is becoming a perpetual motion machine ! Nice !

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    That's great! I think it's safe to say she's really enjoying this sport...And advancing nicely. Keep up the good work.

As far as the video goes, please PM me with more specifics about the file format and I'll try to help.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    excellent!

Leave a comment:

• swfl
    started a topic Roge with a couple more weeks

Roge with a couple more weeks

Good evening. Just Joe and Rogene stopped over with a video from a digital camera. Over 1 gb. A little help if someone knows a converter without a water mark. Tried a couple ways and ended up with this. Roge has been hitting daily for about an hour,and I think she is doing quite well. At 66 years young her stamina is inspirational. This girl has some rhythm as well!!Enjoy!

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...