• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsDeville
    replied
    Originally posted by swfl View Post
    Good evening.
    Stopped over to visit with Just Joe and Rogene tonight and took a quick video of her progress. 5 weeks in and 66 years young! I think she is doing a great job. Great song to hit. Thank you.

Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
    thank you. I'm having a lot of fun. currently trying to learn new moves.. thank you for the encouragement...

Fun.

That's the key to successful bagging. That, and patience. You're doing really great so far, rehamco1! If I were you, I wouldn't worry about learning new moves just yet. I would suggest focusing on the ones you've learned so far, making sure that you can do them equally well on each fist, like "nah" mentions. It's beneficial to practice them to the point where you don't even have to think about switching to the other fist. In my first few months of bagging, I spent a lot of hours listening and punching in time to music by using only 3 or 4 basic punches, over and over and over. I think it's paid off. I just love hitting the bag in an basic rhythm to good music.

It's fun to watch your videos and see the progress you are making. You have a rooting section here on the forum.

KEEP IT GOING, GIRL!

Originally posted by nah View Post
    Nice doubles~Don't forget to practice the other side.^!^

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Great job... and fast progress...but I still hate that 'song'.

Keep on hittin'!

Leave a comment:

• nah
    replied
    Well done!

Nice doubles~Don't forget to practice the other side.^!^

Leave a comment:

• Dumbcluck
    replied
    amazing

great progress rogene!
    keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    very good , good rythm !!! great job

Leave a comment:

• rehamco1
    replied
    thank you. I'm having a lot of fun. currently trying to learn new moves.. thank you for the encouragement...

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Awesome!! On beat and steady punching for almost 3 minutes. !! unreal progress. Great Job, Rogene!

you go, girl!

Leave a comment:

• swfl
    started a topic Rogene at 5 weeks

Rogene at 5 weeks

Good evening. Stopped over to visit with Just Joe and Rogene tonight and took a quick video of her progress. 5 weeks in and 66 years young! I think she is doing a great job. Great song to hit. Thank you.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...