Clear All

• Zaza
    replied
    Nope... you've been blocked!

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Hmmmm....

I'm not sure what's going on with this video. It seems to be working again. I'm not sure if it's something I did when uploading, or if there's just a glitch in the You Tube site...

Here's the You Tube link, in case it can't be viewed here:

Ever since watching Speed Bag Skunk & Novaspeedbagger punching along in fast-paced rhythm to "Low Rider," this song has been in my head. Skunk has really ins...

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    I'm hitting on a small Fighting Sports bag. I think it's the same size bag that Skunk used at SB II. He knocks it around like it's a feather!

I find that mine has poor rebounding qualities and I really have to hit it hard to make it work for me. I fall behind the beat a few times, too... But, I really like the workout I get.

I had a "captured" audience watching me yesterday – literally... that's Ricky, my 6-year-old Orange-tip Amazon parrot in the background.

Oops. Dee, Looks like the youtube music police got ya...

strange how they pick and choose which songs to place advertising in, and others they block.

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    started a topic MsDeville Punch Drumming to "Low Rider"

MsDeville Punch Drumming to "Low Rider"

This song played at SpeedB.A.G. II in Keyport this year, and Skunk and Nova had me mesmerized by their speed and skills.

Here is the clip (again) of Skunk and Nova, followed up with my attempt to keep up with the tempo.

I'm hitting on a small Fighting Sports bag. I think it's the same size bag that Skunk used at SB II. He knocks it around like it's a feather!

I find that mine has poor rebounding qualities and I really have to hit it hard to make it work for me. I fall behind the beat a few times, too... But, I really like the workout I get.

I had a "captured" audience watching me yesterday – literally... that's Ricky, my 6-year-old Orange-tip Amazon parrot in the background.

And here is the link to it on YouTube:
    Ever since watching Speed Bag Skunk & Novaspeedbagger punching along in fast-paced rhythm to "Low Rider," this song has been in my head. Skunk has really ins...

NOTE: I'm confused...
    Alan and Zaza say they can't view this video. And yet, it shows up and plays in my web browser... (I'm a Mac and I'm using Google's Chrome browser. ) Has anyone been able to view this video here on the forum or on YouTube?

Last edited by MsDeville; 07-03-2011, 07:47 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...