Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• novaspeedbagger
    replied
    Never thought I'd be "Baggin with the Skunk"!

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    I took a lot of video while attending Speed Bag II. I'm still going through all the clips and will post more highlights as soon as I can.

It was really fun to listen and watch all these baggers punching away. G-Town, TommyT, Tim, and Juxt — and a surprise appearance by SpeedbagAtaraxis! (Video of him to come). And Alan was simply incredible. Long live the King of punch drumming. I swear, he must have out-punched everyone! The whole event was outstanding. Such a bonding experience. I've never experienced anything like it.

This video features Skunk and Novaspeedbagger punch drumming to "Low Rider." On Sunday, the last day of SB II, the dates for next year's event were chosen and I thought I'd incorporate the info in some videos. We may as well start promoting next year's event!!

Ms. D, thanks for posting this vid. In late April, 2010, I built a freestanding speed bag platform mounted with an Everlast elite and started bagging with straight and circle punches. I searched "speed bag" on youtube and immediately watched some of Skunk's video lessons. I saw how amazing Skunk was at the beginning and end of those vidz when he would do a little performing as an intro and conclusion to them. It baffled me to think anyone could do what he does on a speed bag. Never would have thought I'd be bagging next to him a year latter LOL!

What a life!

My 9 year old son called me while I was at Speed Bag II and after I said hello, He said, "Dad, did you get to talk to 'SpeedbagSkunK' "? After I told skunk, he was nice enough to Autograph some bags for 2 of my sons! He even spoke to my youngest son on the phone for a few moments. Zack is a great guy and I can tell he is a great father too!

Thanks Zack!

Glad I didn't miss the trip!

Denise I really appreciate the time you are putting into sharing Speed Bag II with us!

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    started a topic Punch Drumming at Speed Bag II

Punch Drumming at Speed Bag II

I took a lot of video while attending Speed Bag II. I'm still going through all the clips and will post more highlights as soon as I can.

It was really fun to listen and watch all these baggers punching away. G-Town, TommyT, Tim, and Juxt — and a surprise appearance by SpeedbagAtaraxis! (Video of him to come). And Alan was simply incredible. Long live the King of punch drumming. I swear, he must have out-punched everyone! The whole event was outstanding. Such a bonding experience. I've never experienced anything like it.

This video features Skunk and Novaspeedbagger punch drumming to "Low Rider." On Sunday, the last day of SB II, the dates for next year's event were chosen and I thought I'd incorporate the info in some videos. We may as well start promoting next year's event!!

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...