• Show
Clear All

• Roc Stone
    replied
    Good stuff! You did'nt miss a beat

Leave a comment:

• TJ_MaTee
    replied
    Dee, you are becoming more and more awesome with each post! You are "locking in" better each time. Look at your first vid post and look at this one. Didn't think you'd be baggin' like this, did you. Haha. Fantastic baggin'! Your time under the board is showing. Great job.

Leave a comment:

• juxt
    replied
    good job. sounds on point

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Nice Dee. Looks and sounds mighty fine!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Wow! You are becoming quite the punch drummer, that was fantastic D.

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    started a topic Devillle and Men At Work "Down Under"

Devillle and Men At Work "Down Under"

I've been wanting to punch to a song by this group for a while (most of the members should remember this hit)...
    I kept up with it for most of the song, but faltered several times in the second half – check out the "helicopter" around 3:00 minutes in – and ran out of steam in the last minute of the song. .

After working with the little Title bag for the past several weeks, I felt like I needed to build up my strength... Went out Saturday night and played some vintage Lee Michaels (from 1970) using the red Everlast bag.

This isn't my favorite song by Michaels, but, it's very rhythmic and bluesy...I find that it's a good song to punch along with. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by MsDeville; 08-16-2010, 02:54 PM. Reason: Added a new video clip...
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...