X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antwan
    • Mar 2021

Punch drumming down under

After watching alot of tutorials of Alan on punch drumming , i practiced this alot.
    This song Alan punched on "down under" immediately sounded like a song that could work for me
    Still not perfect and much practice ahead, but the first punch drumming song-session i'm happy with!!

I tried to upload it on instagram but it immediatly got deleted and blocked...

So here it is

Tell me what you think....
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Antwan View Post
    After watching alot of tutorials of Alan on punch drumming , i practiced this alot.
    This song Alan punched on "down under" immediately sounded like a song that could work for me
    Still not perfect and much practice ahead, but the first punch drumming song-session i'm happy with!!

I tried to upload it on instagram but it immediatly got deleted and blocked...

So here it is

Tell me what you think....
    Looks good! When I posted that on instagram they nabbed it quick also, but it's still up. All social media now has software that dings your music within an hour or so. that is why I purchased some backing tracks.

I like your elbow triplets at "40 to 42: perfect blend! "KeepPunching
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• DizzyD
      • Jun 2020

Hey Andy! You are on it! Great! Nice combos included and I really enjoyed that Down-Under-Punchdrumming-Session!

Comment

• dad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2018

Looking really good, good rhythm and great combination of punches. Love it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...