Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaja6009
    replied
    I think I knew the answer before I asked the question on whether you tried it.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    This is something I tried early on. I just didn't move right. It is short and therefore fast, but too much axial force is transferred to the bag and the rebounds were not accurate.

Leave a comment:

• jaja6009
    replied
    What are the advantages and disadvantages the hook going straight to the ball? Tom did you try this in your testing with the Arc?

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Healthways Champion? I haven't encountered one of those before, learn something new every day

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    That does seem outrageous.
    Maybe it works ok with big heavy bags on rusty or otherwise not smooth ball swivels, but its a loser when you crank up the performance.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    That's a bargain. Not for me, but someone might want one.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    So, the bag goes directly on the eye-bolt, no S-hook in between? Outrageous!
    That does seem outrageous.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    So, the bag goes directly on the eye-bolt, no S-hook in between? Outrageous!

Leave a comment:

• Bag Man
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    The seller wrote back and said the swivel says "Healthways Champion". I've seen them in old photographs, never seen one for sale before.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    The seller wrote back and said the swivel says "Healthways Champion". I've seen them in old photographs, never seen one for sale before.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Hmm, I want to say it's a Medart, most if not all of their output was for institutional use. Not something that you would see everyday.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    started a topic Dutchman type history question

Dutchman type history question

What swivel is this?

Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...