Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaja6009
    replied
    There's just something about the vintage bags looks that make them very attractive to me. But usually the prices people want to eBay are too much for me. I love the uniqueness of this bag with it's double laces.

Leave a comment:

• REB
    replied
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    Interesting, I've not seen this model bag before. Just found the listing on eBay of this bag, and it had some close up photos of it. It's a bottom valve bag, so that rules out the possibility of it being a top inflation tube bag. I can only surmise that this was an attempt to make replacing the bladder easier .http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-Denke...UAAOSwBt5ZI5Ld

Denkert is another one of those sporting goods companies where their primary line was baseball gloves. Striking bags and gloves were a small part of their sales, although like the other firms they were profitable enough to warrant their inclusion in their catalog
    Thanks Dutchman

I just now happened to type in "vintage baseball glove forums" and picked up this info on Denkert. ( no mention of speed bags)

Last edited by REB; 07-04-2017, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Interesting, I've not seen this model bag before. Just found the listing on eBay of this bag, and it had some close up photos of it. It's a bottom valve bag, so that rules out the possibility of it being a top inflation tube bag. I can only surmise that this was an attempt to make replacing the bladder easier .http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-Denke...UAAOSwBt5ZI5Ld

Denkert is another one of those sporting goods companies where their primary line was baseball gloves. Striking bags and gloves were a small part of their sales, although like the other firms they were profitable enough to warrant their inclusion in their catalog

Leave a comment:

• REB
    replied
    Yeah, I would not want to have to unlace the darn thing to replace the bladder and lace it back up to it's original form....

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I saw this one, says happy bidding and yet it is not an auction. Very nice color.

Leave a comment:

• REB
    started a topic Dutchman please have a look

Dutchman please have a look

Dutchman,
    Do you know anything about this double laced bag? Anyone else know what the deal is on this bag? Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by REB; 07-03-2017, 04:35 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...