X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rehamco1
    replied
    Originally posted by speedy G View Post
    and now YOU have spread the joy to me - and many others. Thank you, Zaza!
    Hi I am one of the Others and I wanted to say THANK YOU too.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Happy Anniversary to me.... March 10th, 2010 is the day I started to hit the speed bag! Seems like yesterday.

Thank You Alan Kahn, Tim Platt & the entire speed bag community for the endless support and inspiration.

And thank you, Joe for telling the world about "The ART of the Speed Bag".

and really hate that you missed the Private viewing of the Documentary in Reno with four of us and the mayor. This was up in the mountains, overlooking the city. Private cook out, a gazillion channels on the HDTV and we all watch "US". well, you just had to be there.

Thanks again.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• speedy G
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Happy Anniversary to me.... March 10th, 2010 is the day I started to hit the speed bag! Seems like yesterday.

Thank You Alan Kahn, Tim Platt & the entire speed bag community for the endless support and inspiration.

and now YOU have spread the joy to me - and many others. Thank you, Zaza!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    started a topic The day I discovered the speed bag!

The day I discovered the speed bag!

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...