X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsDeville
    replied
    A c t i o n . . .

This is soooo exciting, Zaza. I am still so hopelessly addicted to the speed bag and love it when I find others who can relate to this passion of mine.

I have backed other Kickstarter projects, so I am familiar with the website. I just signed in and made a pledge. Come on everybody, join in and help Zaza make this project come to fruition. After all, how many times are you going to get the opportunity to see your name in the credits of a movie!

Just a suggestion, Zaza... maybe you could start a Thread in the main Discussion Category of the forum, with a link to this Thread. I'm not sure if everyone checks out the History Thread on a regular basis.
    Last edited by MsDeville; 04-27-2012, 02:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny O
    replied
    Zaza,

This looks like a very cool project and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    started a topic "Art of the Bag" - A Speed Bag Story

"Art of the Bag" - A Speed Bag Story

Finally its time has come...and I'm counting on all my fellow speed bag addicts & enthusiasts!

As some of you may know, I'm not only a speed bag addict, but a filmmaker as well. Ever since finding this group, Alan, Tim...and everyone else, I've wanted to create a documentary all about the speed bag. So, I'm making one...and all of you can help make that happen.

It will be titled "Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story" and will give a brief history of it's origins and it's evolution into the art-form it is today.

Please take a moment to visit the Kickstarter Project, view the teaser, the project details and if possible, please make a small donation to the cause. We have to let the world know more about this truely addictive activity!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...peed-bag-story

I will be attending SPEED B.A.G. III in July and will be getting interviews and speed bag footage, so if you can make it down, chances are good that you may even appear in the film (with your permissions of course). Wouldn't that be a hoot?

For a mere $1.00 donation, you can become a part of the team and see your name appear in the credits...go a bit more and there are some really nice perks to be had.

So please, spread the word and pass the link along to everyone you know, post it on your Facebook page, YouTube Channel...anywhere & every where.

....and follow the production blog I've created for updates and breaking news on the project:
    http://artofthebag.zazacast.com/

The final film will be entered in film festivals across the country and around the world... there may even be a screening close to you.

I hope you can join me in making this film a reality. Every little bit helps and ALL donations are most apperciated.

Bag On,
    -Zaza

PayPal Donation

Last edited by Zaza; 10-17-2013, 01:21 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...