Bag Punching, by William Annal Duncan, 1904

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    I can't find that video, but my rememberance of this was was him doing a quick fist punch behind the head (see pic's below) while punching. He showed that one along with the Reverse-Front Fist Roll in SB-I. I have no doubt he'll rip out this behind the head alternating punching combo. Like most things, it is more difficult than it looks....
    ...yes thats the punch i saw him do in the video on youtube and if i remember correctly he did it several times :-)...ralph

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
      ...yes thats the punch i saw him do in the video on youtube and if i remember correctly he did it several times :-)...ralph
      Perhaps, but I didn't see him do it with both hands repetitively like a fist roll. Note his body position in these pics are much different than the technique shown in the 1904 book and he is doing it on a much bigger bag.

My own attempts on any size bag have failed so far....
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...
      X