Another Exhibition Puncher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Exhibition Puncher?

Found this photo this morning, haven't seen it before Click image for larger version

Name:	dcrg5m1-4a2161a8-41bb-49da-88d9-eb791dbd700a.jpg.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	128722

Who is she??
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

I also found this picture awhile back, I finally posted it on my Instagram account last year, I forgot who she was, Stupid me should've posted her name when I found her. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220915-235820_Instagram.jpg Views:	1 Size:	216.5 KB ID:	128726
      Last edited by ventanakaz; 09-21-2022, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Who is she??
        I mentioned she was doing a Phantom Punch, than you noticed that she was doing it with her palm up

Comment

I'll see if there is anything that was on the site where I found it. I copied it without checking to see if there was any info, as that particular site that is a crapshoot.

Comment

Dutchman that picture is so cool, you are truly a Bible Style Encyclopedia. I'm curious, that swivel looks really interesting do you have any info on it.

Comment

I did find out that the image of the woman was created in 1890, Anyway here's a picture of Jack Dempsey Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220916-162805_Samsung Internet.jpg Views:	1 Size:	450.3 KB ID:	128731

Comment

Countess Vina-Jeanne La Mar, Undefeated Bantamweight and Featherweight Champion 1927 Click image for larger version

Name:	20220916_171903.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	388.4 KB
ID:	128733

Comment

Thought I'd throw this picture in too, just for the heck of it, A cop hitting on the Ball-Rope Swivel Click image for larger version  Name:	20220916_172038.jpg Views:	1 Size:	308.5 KB ID:	128735

Comment

You can tell that the photo of Dempsey was posed, the Manassass Mauler was known to destroy several striking bags during his workouts. There was a trainer's assistant that did nothing but replace bladders.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...
                    X