Marathon Sporting Goods 5432 Striking bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marathon Sporting Goods 5432 Striking bag

The lining caught my eye when I took a peak inside, So I had to turn it inside out to see whats going on.
    Attached Files

Few eyes will have seen that I imagine, that's neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sambista View Post
      Few eyes will have seen that I imagine, that's neat.
      It's a Fast bag

Comment

That's really cool. There is a another marathon available now but the shipping cost is bonkers.

Comment

Looks like a well made bag, I enjoy the Old School material/liner picturing back in the day when even telephones gave you a slight workout

Comment

Marathon was the house brand for Montgomery Wards, not sure exactly who made them. Same thing about Sears, their house brand was up into the 1960's J. C Higgins, which judging by they way their striking bags were made, I suspect those were made by Hutchinson aka Hutch

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              Marathon was the house brand for Montgomery Wards, not sure exactly who made them. Same thing about Sears, their house brand was up into the 1960's J. C Higgins, which judging by they way their striking bags were made, I suspect those were made by Hutchinson aka Hutch
              This bag reminds me of the Revelation bag I sent your way but a smaller version of it, The leather is thin, The bag is light, The one bad thing is whoever had it didn't take care of it and their are some snags on the leather, The good thing about the bag is that the leather isn't dried out which really surprised me.

Comment

Bag going to a member on here, Hope you enjoy the bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...
                X