Vintage Moosehead-Whitely rope swivel and unknown bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Moosehead-Whitely rope swivel and unknown bag

Here's a picture of the Swivel and bag, I can see the model number on the bag but can't make out the name, Maybe when I clean the bag up more I'm hoping it will show though, But the bad thing is the bag has cracks from the leather being dried out.
    Attached Files

Wanted to post a few more pictures of this extremely rare swivel before I sold it, Just for History's Sake.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a copy of an early Nichols. You have to take it off the platform in order to adjust or replace the rope. Later Nichols have the detachable bottom and flange.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        Looks like a copy of an early Nichols. You have to take it off the platform in order to adjust or replace the rope. Later Nichols have the detachable bottom and flange.
        Not this one, This one is a two piece swivel so you don't have to take it off the platform, Just unscrew the bottom portion of the swivel to replace the rope (Edit) More pictures before it's sold
        Attached Files
        ventanakaz
        Speed Bag Guru
        Last edited by ventanakaz; 01-12-2022, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Ah yes, closer examination of the upper photos I can see that it is a two piece

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...
          X