X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage neck air valve Speed Bag

Air fills through the neck.
    Attached Files

Nice looking bag. It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't a filler tube bag when it was made. Ordinarily neck filling bags with this kind of bladder it would have had it's valve located through the leather in the neck so that you don't have to unlace it. Cleto Reyes still offers bladders with neck (and bottom as well combined) bladders. However I don't know if it's big enough for this size bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      Nice looking bag. It wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't a filler tube bag when it was made. Ordinarily neck filling bags with this kind of bladder it would have had it's valve located through the leather in the neck so that you don't have to unlace it. Cleto Reyes still offers bladders with neck (and bottom as well combined) bladders. However I don't know if it's big enough for this size bag.
      I remember you talking about the cleto bladder, i have other bags that have that hole in the tongue under the laces, But they are bottom valve bags, So I think those bags (Transitioned) carried over from the neck fill valve to the bottom fill valve.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...
      X