Old School Vintage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Vintage

Here's alittle something of old school baggin, I need to try a bigger bag, To get Real

That's a nice set-up.

Comment

Love the Kangaroo Everlast!!! Nice old school setup

Comment

What was the traditional length of rope they used back in the day ???

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
          What was the traditional length of rope they used back in the day ???
          I think it varied. Vintage photos give clues,

https://speedbagforum.com/forums/for...ting-small-bag

https://speedbagforum.com/forums/for...epresentatives

Comment

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            Thanks parandy, So I'm thinking somewhere around 8 to 12 inches of rope ???

Comment

Awesome old school Set up!

Comment

Originally posted by UKJim View Post
                Awesome old school Set up!
                Thanks, But that bag didn't feel right, I needed a heavier bag, So I changed it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

Thanks, But that bag didn't feel right, I needed a heavier bag, So I changed it out.
                  Yes, the rope set up works best with a large bag, the bigger the better. Also a large rebound area vs a traditional platform. Take a gander at the Punch Professor's use of the use of the Title blue, what he calls a "dingle ball". This is what early striking bag work outs looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post

Yes, the rope set up works best with a large bag, the bigger the better. Also a large rebound area vs a traditional platform. Take a gander at the Punch Professor's use of the use of the Title blue, what he calls a "dingle ball". This is what early striking bag work outs looked like.
                    Yap, I know all about the Punch Professor, I've been subscribed to his YouTube channel and seen when he first posted the dingle ball, He's also the reason I got a Wreaking Ball once I seen him hit on one, Haven't hung that up yet.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...
                    X