Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heather Lynn... View Post
    Deb questions:
    I start a boxing a little over a year ago. My favorite piece of equipment is the Deb. So I decided to purchase a couple for at home use.The issue I'm having is I just can't seem to get the height/ resistance/rebound where I want it. Any suggestions? I've tried just about every bungee cord and nylon rope the hardware store sells. But it's just not working like I want it to. As for the Deb that I have. They are the Title Boxing Boxeo Money Metallic Deb 9' and the Title classic red deb 6'. Any input would be appreciated. Also I have the bottom of my deb anchored into the floor if that helps.

I also have my DEB anchored to the ground, Your gonna have to provide pictures of your setup, if the distance of the top mounting from the top of the bag to the ceiling is to short, that will adversively effect the performance of the deb and no matter what you do you won't get the deb to move the way it's supposed to move, if you provide pics of your setup I will provide pictures of mine with more info on bungee cords I use.

Comment

I use an adjustable belt in between the bungees. I can keep the height constant and adjust the tension

Comment

Originally posted by Heather Lynn... View Post
        Deb questions:
        I start a boxing a little over a year ago. My favorite piece of equipment is the Deb. So I decided to purchase a couple for at home use.The issue I'm having is I just can't seem to get the height/ resistance/rebound where I want it. Any suggestions? I've tried just about every bungee cord and nylon rope the hardware store sells. But it's just not working like I want it to. As for the Deb that I have. They are the Title Boxing Boxeo Money Metallic Deb 9' and the Title classic red deb 6'. Any input would be appreciated. Also I have the bottom of my deb anchored into the floor if that helps.

I have a thicker rubber tie down strap at the top and a thinner bungee cord on the bottom. I adjust the length of the thicker top strap to get the proper height and resistance.

Just picked up this Reyes Delgado DEB. It's the first one I've used that isn't spherical. I can't find diddley on the company but I like it so far, especially the loops.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X