Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melvine
    replied
    It was a treat watching this video so thanks for sharing with others also. Like to say we must engage in regular physical activities and have nutritive meal plan to lead healthy and active lifestyle.
    Last edited by Melvine; 02-21-2014, 11:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Heppsan
    replied
    Originally posted by bagdaddy View Post
    Very creative workouts Heppsan! It reminds me of the improvised workouts on the old "Rocky" movies. You've got me thinking about creating more interesting aerobic-type workouts for myself. Aerobic-type workouts have always been a challenge for me. But you've got me thinking about some creative possibilities now. Thanks for the posts!

Bagdaddy
    Thank you so much!
    Glad to hear that I can inspire you in your training!

Leave a comment:

• bagdaddy
    replied
    Thanks For The Posts!

Very creative workouts Heppsan! It reminds me of the improvised workouts on the old "Rocky" movies. You've got me thinking about creating more interesting aerobic-type workouts for myself. Aerobic-type workouts have always been a challenge for me. But you've got me thinking about some creative possibilities now. Thanks for the posts!

Bagdaddy

Leave a comment:

• Heppsan
    replied
    Originally posted by crapshoot View Post
    I was going to fabricate some adjustable weight kettlebells (individual 'bells are way too expensive on my budget) with some plans I found, but things got in the way.
    Not a bad idea, to bad it didn't work!
    I hesitated very long to buy kettlebells because the price my self, but then I was fortunate to be sponsored by a company that sells them!

Originally posted by DanielSmith View Post
    Its just not the way one persons uses the kittlebells matters, but its how one actually goes through the fitness training that matters the most..
    I think you may have a point there.

Leave a comment:

• DanielSmith
    replied
    Its just not the way one persons uses the kittlebells matters, but its how one actually goes through the fitness training that matters the most..

Leave a comment:

• crapshoot
    replied
    I was going to fabricate some adjustable weight kettlebells (individual 'bells are way too expensive on my budget) with some plans I found, but things got in the way.

Leave a comment:

• DanielSmith
    replied
    To workout with Kettlebells seems to be a great idea, its really energizing and also requires a very high effort so as to workout the fitness trick, this seems to be really quite fascinating ideas to those keen on going for the fitness trend..

Leave a comment:

• Heppsan
    replied
    Originally posted by DanielSmith View Post
    if you want to loose more calories than you should really start using the kettle bells..so loose your weight and increase your muscle mass.
    I actually finished a diet last month. I'm on my way building up again.

Leave a comment:

• DanielSmith
    replied
    if you want to loose more calories than you should really start using the kettle bells..so loose your weight and increase your muscle mass.

Leave a comment:

• Heppsan
    replied
    And two other WOD's after some inspiration from reggabdeeps.

Leave a comment:

• Heppsan
    replied
    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    I love your unique style of workouts, Heppsan. And you don't have to leave home to get a good workout! How much do those kettlebells weigh?
    Thank you Dee!!

The one I swing weigh 24kg (52,9lbs), the two I clean and press is 16kg (35,2lbs) each and the last one is 32kg (70,5lbs).

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    I know you train & train... but can I ask what you train for? Is it just for fitness...are you a trainer by profession?

I keep waiting to see you go over and pick up that car!

I could have used you to help me move my daughter into her apartment for college... it was up 30 steps on top of a hill... then a few winding staircases to the second floor. THAT'S a workout! (one I only want to do once... I hate moving)

I started training because of back problems a couple of years back and got hooked!!
    Just love it, hate moving to doh!!

Originally posted by reggabdeeps View Post
    add this one to your work out... turkish-getup
    Thanks, I have done this one with dumbbells before.
    Great exercise!!

Made a new WOD today that really makes your heart rate go up:

Leave a comment:

• reggabdeeps
    replied
    add this one to your work out... turkish-getup

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    I know you train & train... but can I ask what you train for? Is it just for fitness...are you a trainer by profession?

I keep waiting to see you go over and pick up that car!

I could have used you to help me move my daughter into her apartment for college... it was up 30 steps on top of a hill... then a few winding staircases to the second floor. THAT'S a workout! (one I only want to do once... I hate moving)

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
    I've been tempted to buy kettlebells for quite some time but have not come around to, until now!!
    Made a vid of my first workout and kettlebells really feels great to train with!!

I love your unique style of workouts, Heppsan. And you don't have to leave home to get a good workout! How much do those kettlebells weigh?

Leave a comment:

• Heppsan
    started a topic My First Kettlebell Workout!!

My First Kettlebell Workout!!

I've been tempted to buy kettlebells for quite some time but have not come around to, until now!!
    Made a vid of my first workout and kettlebells really feels great to train with!!

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...