How Much Supports and Braces are Helpful in Wrist Injury Recovery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefysmith
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2021

How Much Supports and Braces are Helpful in Wrist Injury Recovery?

Hi, my friend is suffering from the wrist injury. He was talking abut the wrist supports and braces. My question is how much these braces or supports are helpful during recovery?
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

I can not answer for recovery, however I have fingers, hands and wrist that are full of Arthurites. I use the wrist supports and find them very helpful in easing the pain. Alan may be the man to ask.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by dad View Post
      I can not answer for recovery, however I have fingers, hands and wrist that are full of Arthurites. I use the wrist supports and find them very helpful in easing the pain. Alan may be the man to ask.
      I don’t want to over step, hand to wrist wraps will greatly help in this regard. Wrapped properly, YT has some cool vids, and the longer the better. No matter they should consult a physician if there is pain. And no need to murder the speed bag when learning. Tell him finger tip rebounds at first like dribbling a b-ball. This I believe will strengthen the entire hand and wrist. Fire arm, and shoulders, oh and the rest, mind, Etc.
      Thank You Tommy, jmo
      The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

• dad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2018

Thank you. Great advise.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

I heard someone use hand grips hand made which would be good too except you won’t build the hand strength with that. Or it will take a long time.
          The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...