replied
    I hear ya brother I'm 46 in July

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Wow, you're 40 years old??

Geez, I can't remember back that far...

yup i'm 40, I know i'm still a pup as far you're concerned lol, that goes the same for almost all the guys at work too

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Well, I've gone and done it, I got so geeked on getting back in the saddle that I left out one MAJOR ingredient:STRETCHING and WARMING UP!! Yup, me big DOOFUS! Luckily I only strained a rib, but man did it scare the .... out of me. I truly thought I was actually having a heart attack! If you're not already doing so (which everyone here but me already is) Stretch and warm up, stretch and cool down! I gotta remember that I ain't that 20 year old wanna be stud.....I'm a 40 year old trying to get it back buffoon(well not so much a buffoon)Stretch, stretch, stretch and warm up to avoid injury!
    Wow, you're 40 years old??

Geez, I can't remember back that far...

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    started a topic never underestimate a good stretch

never underestimate a good stretch

Well, I've gone and done it, I got so geeked on getting back in the saddle that I left out one MAJOR ingredient:STRETCHING and WARMING UP!! Yup, me big DOOFUS! Luckily I only strained a rib, but man did it scare the .... out of me. I truly thought I was actually having a heart attack! If you're not already doing so (which everyone here but me already is) Stretch and warm up, stretch and cool down! I gotta remember that I ain't that 20 year old wanna be stud.....I'm a 40 year old trying to get it back buffoon(well not so much a buffoon)Stretch, stretch, stretch and warm up to avoid injury!
    Last edited by metaldad; 05-24-2008, 05:22 PM. Reason: misspelled words
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...