X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Town
    replied
    Sbx

I was very excited to hear from Dee Pooler!!! He will be attending SBX. Reservations made... Can't wait to meet this talent in person. Bags Inflated...Alan let's get ready to RIP up some leather. Very excited

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Just had long conversation on the phone ...
    You are the master of long phone conversations. Productive ones!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    #SpeedbagX perhaps?
    Looks about right to me.....

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    #SpeedbagX perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Hello baggers.. Just joined the forum but long time listener first time caller. Really considering checking out the big 10th event and was wondering if July 11th thru 14th was pretty certain??
    If it's held, that will be the date. And there is no reason that I know of right now that it would NOT be held. It's been the weekend after the 4th of July week for the past 7 years.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Hello baggers.. Just joined the forum but long time listener first time caller. Really considering checking out the big 10th event and was wondering if July 11th thru 14th was pretty certain??

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Having "Dee" Would be a huge addition. You just have to experience him "live" to get the full affect.
    Update: 8-11-18.

Just had long conversation on the phone with Dee Pooler and he IS planning on attending Speed Bag X.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 09-16-2018, 04:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Glad to hear! Bring your camera. Hope all is well, Joe.

Thanks G.

I heard back from Skunk; he’s starting to save and definitely wants to come.
    Deano is a definite “maybe” at this point. Ted is out.
    Brian said he would be there if he’s not on tour.
    TommyT said he and Becky will be there.
    No word yet from Denise, TJ, ScissorHands, or Jack.

velocidadedaluz got in touch with me, and said Dee Pooler expressed interest in coming to X.
    Have "Dee" Would be a huge addition. You just have to experience him "live" to get the full affect.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    I have to make this one...Biff, you have my direct email, I'll help anyway I can!
    Cheers!
    Glad to hear! Bring your camera. Hope all is well, Joe.

Originally posted by G-Town View Post
    Already made reservations!!! SBX Real Gymm doesn't get better than that! The 2nd Annual Powerlifting Contest...Maybe Speedbag Skunk will bring some "Bar Power" It's going to be epic!!! Save the $$$ let's do this.
    Thanks G.

I heard back from Skunk; he’s starting to save and definitely wants to come.
    Deano is a definite “maybe” at this point. Ted is out.
    Brian said he would be there if he’s not on tour.
    TommyT said he and Becky will be there.
    No word yet from Denise, TJ, ScissorHands, or Jack.

velocidadedaluz got in touch with me, and said Dee Pooler expressed interest in coming to X.
    Last edited by Biff; 07-25-2018, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    I have to make this one...Biff, you have my direct email, I'll help anyway I can!
    Cheers!
    ZAZA IN THE HOUSE!

Art of the bag returns!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    EDIT: I took down the FB SpeedBAG X Group since it’s silly to have a separate group just for this event. The FB SpeedBAG Annual Gathering Group does a great job with getting out information as well.
    And with 180 members, most of which are not on this forum, lots of visibility.

-Rusty

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post

How are we doing on equipment at Real Gymm? Did anyone take a platform inventory?
    Can anyone who attended SB IX chime in?

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    I live about 3,000 miles from Keyport NJ, and I've already looked into my itinerary. Think I'll have to fly out of here on the Tuesday night and land in Newark on the Wednesday night.

EDIT; I know it's extremely early but any idea on when the exact date will be announced?
    No exact dates yet. If we have a “crowd”, we may expand to Th, F, Sa. Preliminarily, we are looking at July (11), 12, 13, wrap-up on Su a.m. (14).

AK, can you confirm or correct?
    Last edited by Biff; 07-21-2018, 06:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    If we’re going to do this the right way, we will need a few people to step up and help with planning. I’ll take the lead, but I’ll need some assistance. Free free to jump in the deep end with me.
    I will help as well.

How are we doing on equipment at Real Gymm? Did anyone take a platform inventory?

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...