Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaja6009
    replied
    Alan your opinion on anything speed bag is good enough for me.

Rusty, no there were no dates on the boxes.

My guess is that the one on the left (Olympic logo) is the older one too.

Well we have a door prize now. New in Box Everlast 4200. Can be yours just for showing up this year. I'm thinking everyone that shows up over the course of the 2 or 3 days will get a ticket/number. Have a drawing on the last day. I am looking for an old raffle ball machine/toy I had when I was younger.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
    Ok I have an idea for the next gathering. I would like to donate an Everlast 4200 New in Box for a door raffle. Everyone that attends will get a ticket/number and then we can have a drawing on the winner.

I just need Dutchman to answer a question for me/or anyone who knows the answer. The picture here is of two 4200s, which one is the older one? I would like to keep the older one and donate the other.
    As a purchaser of MANY of these back in the day. I'd vote the left is the older one. I NEVER saw the giant yellow word "Speed Bag" across the box. IMO only...

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    are there any dates on the boxes?

Leave a comment:

• jaja6009
    replied
    Ok I have an idea for the next gathering. I would like to donate an Everlast 4200 New in Box for a door raffle. Everyone that attends will get a ticket/number and then we can have a drawing on the winner.

I just need Dutchman to answer a question for me/or anyone who knows the answer. The picture here is of two 4200s, which one is the older one? I would like to keep the older one and donate the other.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    4 months away... anybody taking the reins?

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Lame design, joe.

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    That would be AWESOME!
    One request: Could you wear the same outfit as in your profile picture?
    i have to see if i still got this outfit

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
    i gotta go to cali anyways maybe i plan it around this time then i can stop in jersey .i would love to meet all u guys
    That would be AWESOME!
    One request: Could you wear the same outfit as in your profile picture?

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    That is good news!
    i gotta go to cali anyways maybe i plan it around this time then i can stop in jersey .i would love to meet all u guys

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
    i will try my best to come too
    That is good news!

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    i will try my best to come too

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Flight and hotel booked. Speed Bag X here we come!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    July 11th thru 14th.... and sounds as if it will be truly epic!

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    when exactly is it ?????

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    I'll be there (just Saturday)...camera in hand... films, posters, postcards...and maybe some other goodies will be available. We really need to get this ball rolling (or bag swinging) if we're going to make this an event!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...