X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    I think they said Deano brought and donated to the 1st gathering and they have been apart of the Real Gymm ever since
    Yep, Deano brought over about 10 Jim Bradley bags and gave them all away. I got one, many got 2 or so...

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    I think they said Deano brought and donated to the 1st gathering and they have been apart of the Real Gymm ever since

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Do you know who owns this awesome orange Bradley?

i got one in red .its the best bag ever ,the quality is amazing .wish i had one in orange

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Last I saw they were on the boards. Might just set up till next year.
    Do you know who owns this awesome orange Bradley?

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    New avatar of , me, cazbag, and... Alan. Thursday night in a somewhat intimate setting. Damn cool

It was truly a pleasure meeting you and thanks for supporting the event. YOU came a LONG way, some of it by sled dog so that's dedication.

Sorry you get a bit ill and could hang as long as you wanted. We missed you and you are always welcome back. Hope you can get there again next year.

Alan

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    I left two Arc swivels at the gym, a green (Gamma) and an orange (Blaze). I hope somebody claimed them. Sorry, I forgot about them, and finders keepers. Does anybody know who the new owners are?
    Last I saw they were on the boards. Might just set up till next year.

Leave a comment:

• NJspeedbagger
    replied
    Had a fantastic time on Saturday afternoon wish I had some more time to stay, 5 hours was not enough time to hit some bags, meet and talk with everyone.
    Alan thanks for the time you spent with me when I first got there going through what I have learned so far and what to work on in the future.
    Good to meet everyone I was able to talk with - Already looking forward to next year.
    Victor

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Thanks to all indeed. I couldn't have dreamt a better experience. Super cool indeed!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    I think Nate from Washington got the Gamma from outside. He said you guys had talked about it, he knew the holes had been "Hulked"

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I left two Arc swivels at the gym, a green (Gamma) and an orange (Blaze). I hope somebody claimed them. Sorry, I forgot about them, and finders keepers. Does anybody know who the new owners are?

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Rick, thank you for the custom SpeedBag 10 t-shirt!

Leave a comment:

• baggeric
    replied
    Speedbag 10

It was great to meet all the folks whom I have watched on you tube and the forum. Learned a lot again this year and am already looking forward to next year. The turn out was great and my thanks to all who got there on thursday and helped set up the platforms. Hope to see you all again next year.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
    I had an amazing time meeting everyone. Now that I know next time I will plan to spend more time there. Post will be coming of me and Arlete doing some power couple boxing lol. It’s not very good yet but it’s fun.
    It was awesome meeting and working with you and wife.

Leave a comment:

• morphiusrt
    replied
    I had an amazing time meeting everyone. Now that I know next time I will plan to spend more time there. Post will be coming of me and Arlete doing some power couple boxing lol. It’s not very good yet but it’s fun.

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    #SpeedBagSkunk setting the Arc Blaze swivel on fire at X

glad to see the skunk is still alive !!!! this is laser fast !!!wow
    amazing

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...