Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed BAG X

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Might be time for a follow-up film!
    It would be great if you could film some bagging this year. Maybe some in slo-mo? We really have to get more video out on social media this year if we want the sport to revive to its former glory.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
      It would be great if you could film some bagging this year. Maybe some in slo-mo? We really have to get more video out on social media this year if we want the sport to revive to its former glory.
      With your suggestion yesterday via text I am going to start uploading some of my videos on youtube. Even though they are far from impressive, I'd still like to share. Might even try to convince my wife to make some of her hitting the bag, she can fist roll better than me.

      I have been strongly debating on making the trip out for Speed Bag X too. Is there an event link or anything? I put a join request for the facebook page like 3 months ago and it still hasn't been approved.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Zaza View Post
        https://vimeo.com/39054314

        Anyone remember my failed Kickstarter video....???


        Could it really have been 7 years ago already?



        Might be time for a follow-up film!


        Indeed : The ART of the Bag II: Still Punching..


        Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
        With your suggestion yesterday via text I am going to start uploading some of my videos on youtube. Even though they are far from impressive, I'd still like to share. Might even try to convince my wife to make some of her hitting the bag, she can fist roll better than me.

        I have been strongly debating on making the trip out for Speed Bag X too. Is there an event link or anything? I put a join request for the facebook page like 3 months ago and it still hasn't been approved.

        Hey Morphiusrt, Make the Trip! We'd love to meet you and Bring the wife. We have several awesome bagging couples that have made pretty much every gathering. It's open to everyone, ESPECIALLY forum members.
        Last edited by Speedbag; 06-05-2019, 10:26 AM.
        Speed Bag

        Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

        THE 10th Year Reunion!

        sigpic

        The Art of the Bag

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
          I have been strongly debating on making the trip out for Speed Bag X too. Is there an event link or anything? I put a join request for the facebook page like 3 months ago and it still hasn't been approved.
          The best info for the event is right here, such as it is. Unless I have not yet been taught the secret handshake and am still on the outside.
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
            The best info for the event is right here, such as it is. Unless I have not yet been taught the secret handshake and am still on the outside.
            No secret handshake. Just normal disorganization, but it seems to work.
            Speed Bag

            Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

            THE 10th Year Reunion!

            sigpic

            The Art of the Bag

            Comment


            • #51
              Doesn't G-Town bust out a flim-flam'n crazy leather slap'n pre gather'n video right about now or is it still to early for that?

              Comment


              • #52
                Would it be considered nerdy or bothersome for a relatively new bagger to bring an extra bag or shirt for autographs and SBX attendee signatures?

                Asking for a friend

                Comment


                • #53
                  I have a friend who wonders the same thing coincidentally. Hopefully there are some X event shirts available. Seems like I saw an example of one on here a while back..... or maybe it was a "lame" dream??

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                    Would it be considered nerdy or bothersome for a relatively new bagger to bring an extra bag or shirt for autographs and SBX attendee signatures?

                    Asking for a friend
                    Totally cool. I've done the same myself. Brought the big red 11x8 bag that is in the book one year for a bunch of signatures.

                    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                    I have a friend who wonders the same thing coincidentally. Hopefully there are some X event shirts available. Seems like I saw an example of one on here a while back..... or maybe it was a "lame" dream??
                    Speed Bag

                    Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                    THE 10th Year Reunion!

                    sigpic

                    The Art of the Bag

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Hey fellow baggers, Im very interested in making it out to this years gathering. I skimmed through the thread and didnt see but can someone give me the Dates, time, and location for it??? Thankyou!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by SpeedBagginJohnny View Post
                        Hey fellow baggers, Im very interested in making it out to this years gathering. I skimmed through the thread and didnt see but can someone give me the Dates, time, and location for it??? Thankyou!

                        The dates are July 11 12 13 14

                        Location: Real Gymm 1 American Legion Dr, Keyport, NJ 07735

                        Time: Not sure myself.

                        Found this on Facebook: Facebook Event Page

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          2 weeks 2 GO!!!

                          Count down dwindling, come on baggers bring some thunder!!!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                            Count down dwindling, come on baggers bring some thunder!!!
                            Like I'm not nervous enough, now I'm expected to bring Thunder, and bacon?

                            Sheeesh!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by morphiusrt View Post
                              The dates are July 11 12 13 14

                              Location: Real Gymm 1 American Legion Dr, Keyport, NJ 07735

                              Time: Not sure myself.

                              Found this on Facebook: Facebook Event Page

                              Awesome thankyou, ill be there! Trying to decide which day to go. Which day usually has the most going on?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Sbx

                                Originally posted by Biff View Post
                                Can anyone who attended SB IX chime in?
                                As I recall there were five platforms in house and one that was brought in for a demo. The demo one was a prototype of a folding metal one. It was built to be mobile and I don't know if it is going to show up this year. So as of last july the were five platforms that I know of at the Real Gymm.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X