• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Great video!
    Hollywood Wishes it could edit like that. The framing, the lighting, the camera angles... that talented actors!

Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Won't be long...... Friday, July 15 - Saturday July 16, -Sunday-July 17 2016

yeah,.....it's a lot like that!

hope to C Ya there!
    Great video!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    SpeedBag VII - it's ON! ...Be there

Won't be long...... Friday, July 15 - Saturday July 16, -Sunday-July 17 2016

yeah,.....it's a lot like that!

hope to C Ya there!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    YES... that was GREAT too! Love those shrimps!!!
    Rice is nice also.....

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    That Sub place is Jersey Soup & Subs and it was great !!! I liked that seafood place down the street too !! Remember them Zaza ?

as for me and my house, we shall follow the subs

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    I liked that seafood place down the street too !! Remember them Zaza ?
    YES... that was GREAT too! Love those shrimps!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Sub Joint

That Sub place is Jersey Soup & Subs and it was great !!! I liked that seafood place down the street too !! Remember them Zasa ?

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by MDJAK View Post
    So I would love to come to meet you gentleman and ladies, both to watch and drool at your talents, and to hopefully learn.

I can come the Saturday date.

Now, here's the deal: I'll be glad to bring lunch, a delicious six-foot hero with sides. But there's a caveat.

I must leave there knowing how to do the side to side after the front to back. I know how to do front to back double punch. Not great, but I know the rudiments to it. I can't get the side to side.

Do we have a deal?

Mark
    Originally posted by G-Town View Post
    Alan - we need just a little more than a sandwich....
    BEER!!! COMES TOO MIND! DEAL...
    Side punches it is...see you there ,all good just show up and I can guarantee you side punches won't be a issue.
    - Yes... DEAL... we can have you side punchin' in no time!
    (I can't remember the name, but there's a great sub place right up the street)

- G...I figured as much, you always bring a crew with you!

- Alan...I thought John & the Speed Demon would be there...wouldn't be the same without him!

Now we're cooking with gas!

Leave a comment:

• MDJAK
    replied
    Sounds good to me.

Leave a comment:

• G-Town
    replied
    You Know...

Za - The G crew is good for about 10 or so! You know...

Leave a comment:

• G-Town
    replied
    Just a sandwich?

Alan - we need just a little more than a sandwich....
    BEER!!! COMES TOO MIND! DEAL...
    Side punches it is...see you there ,all good just show up and I can guarantee you side punches won't be a issue.

Leave a comment:

• MDJAK
    replied
    So I would love to come to meet you gentleman and ladies, both to watch and drool at your talents, and to hopefully learn.

I can come the Saturday date.

Now, here's the deal: I'll be glad to bring lunch, a delicious six-foot hero with sides. But there's a caveat.

I must leave there knowing how to do the side to side after the front to back. I know how to do front to back double punch. Not great, but I know the rudiments to it. I can't get the side to side.

Do we have a deal?

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    O.K., that makes about 6-7 (depending on who G brings with him)...any others?

Dates have been confirmed with Donnie:
    JULY 15th, 16th & 17th @ Real Gymm

John Reynolds told me (via email a month or so ago...) that he was going. Speed demons and all.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by G-Town View Post
    Za, Its pretty awesome the number is growing, plus the growth of the "Speedbag Gathering" lets get it done, and keep this wonderful ride going. I will be attending along with a few friends! You know how that G' crew rolls!!!
    RSVP confirmed. Be there, Be Square.
    O.K., that makes about 6-7 (depending on who G brings with him)...any others?

Dates have been confirmed with Donnie:
    JULY 15th, 16th & 17th @ Real Gymm

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Planning on attending.

RSVP confirmed. Be there, Be Square.

Leave a comment:

• G-Town
    replied
    Sb7

Za, Its pretty awesome the number is growing, plus the growth of the "Speedbag Gathering" lets get it done, and keep this wonderful ride going. I will be attending along with a few friends! You know how that G' crew rolls!!!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...