Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speedbag VII?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    So I would love to come to meet you gentleman and ladies, both to watch and drool at your talents, and to hopefully learn.

    I can come the Saturday date.

    Now, here's the deal: I'll be glad to bring lunch, a delicious six-foot hero with sides. But there's a caveat.

    I must leave there knowing how to do the side to side after the front to back. I know how to do front to back double punch. Not great, but I know the rudiments to it. I can't get the side to side.

    Do we have a deal?

    Mark

    Comment


    • #17
      Just a sandwich?

      Alan - we need just a little more than a sandwich....
      BEER!!! COMES TOO MIND! DEAL...
      Side punches it is...see you there ,all good just show up and I can guarantee you side punches won't be a issue.

      Comment


      • #18
        You Know...

        Za - The G crew is good for about 10 or so! You know...

        Comment


        • #19
          Sounds good to me.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by MDJAK View Post
            So I would love to come to meet you gentleman and ladies, both to watch and drool at your talents, and to hopefully learn.

            I can come the Saturday date.

            Now, here's the deal: I'll be glad to bring lunch, a delicious six-foot hero with sides. But there's a caveat.

            I must leave there knowing how to do the side to side after the front to back. I know how to do front to back double punch. Not great, but I know the rudiments to it. I can't get the side to side.

            Do we have a deal?

            Mark
            Originally posted by G-Town View Post
            Alan - we need just a little more than a sandwich....
            BEER!!! COMES TOO MIND! DEAL...
            Side punches it is...see you there ,all good just show up and I can guarantee you side punches won't be a issue.
            - Yes... DEAL... we can have you side punchin' in no time!
            (I can't remember the name, but there's a great sub place right up the street)

            - G...I figured as much, you always bring a crew with you!

            - Alan...I thought John & the Speed Demon would be there...wouldn't be the same without him!

            Now we're cooking with gas!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Sub Joint

              That Sub place is Jersey Soup & Subs and it was great !!! I liked that seafood place down the street too !! Remember them Zasa ?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Eric View Post
                I liked that seafood place down the street too !! Remember them Zaza ?
                YES... that was GREAT too! Love those shrimps!!!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                  YES... that was GREAT too! Love those shrimps!!!
                  Rice is nice also.....

                  Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  That Sub place is Jersey Soup & Subs and it was great !!! I liked that seafood place down the street too !! Remember them Zaza ?

                  as for me and my house, we shall follow the subs
                  Speed Bag

                  Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                  THE 10th Year Reunion!

                  sigpic

                  The Art of the Bag

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    SpeedBag VII - it's ON! ...Be there

                    Won't be long...... Friday, July 15 - Saturday July 16, -Sunday-July 17 2016






                    yeah,.....it's a lot like that!

                    hope to C Ya there!
                    Speed Bag

                    Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                    THE 10th Year Reunion!

                    sigpic

                    The Art of the Bag

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                      Won't be long...... Friday, July 15 - Saturday July 16, -Sunday-July 17 2016






                      yeah,.....it's a lot like that!

                      hope to C Ya there!
                      Great video!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                        Great video!
                        Hollywood Wishes it could edit like that. The framing, the lighting, the camera angles... that talented actors!

                        Awesome.
                        Speed Bag

                        Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                        The Quest Continues...
                        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                        THE 10th Year Reunion!

                        sigpic

                        The Art of the Bag

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X