Facebook Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Page

Hey Eveybody, I'm taking advantage of my winter break from school to get the ball rolling for Speed B.A.G VI?!! I can't even remember what number we're on anymore!

Regardless, I made the first step by creating a Facebook group that can be for information sharing about the Event before, during and after!

I'll probably create a "page" in the future to accompany the group but I'll get to that. For now the page exists and will be extremely useful for connecting, sharing info, and updates on the event such as schedule, poster, etc.

I'm not sure how to post the page yet but if anyone would like to find me on facebook invite them to the page. I'll post the link to the page as soon as I figure out how....

Bag on!

Facebook Group Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1511910589070693/

Join & share!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
        Facebook Group Page:
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/1511910589070693/

Join & share!
        Hi guys, love to join the FB page, but my request has been pending for 4-5 days. Any chance of being approved?
        Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Porter View Post
          Hi guys, love to join the FB page, but my request has been pending for 4-5 days. Any chance of being approved?
          Much appreciated
          It's a public page...you should be able to just join the group? Matthew started the page... I'll send him an email and have him look into it. Hang in there!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Zaza, Thanks very much for that! and fast! all fixed up! much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Porter View Post
              Hey Zaza, Thanks very much for that! and fast! all fixed up! much appreciated!
              We aim to please!
              sigpic

Comment

Per Joe Saba

O.K. Folks... Here's the info. for getting the discounted group rate at the Best Western (a lot of us stay at this hotel, the place is great, as are the people and we share rides to the gym each day). They also have a free breakfast buffet each morning...and there's always coffee & hot tea available no matter what time it is!

The rate for this year is $84.00/ per night and there is a block of 10 rooms held for "SPEEDB.A.G. VI". You MUST book using the group code "CGBAGS" and ...the cut-off date for the discount is June 8th, 2015.

So book your room now & take advantage of this great rate...
                Book online or give them a call @ (732) 888-2800 (ask for Nancy, she's the BEST!)

Event: July 10,11,12. (Friday, Sat & Sun)

(ps: show up Thursday July 9th and help experience building the speed bag cage at real gym. Someone has to do it!)

Best Western, Hazelet NJ
                http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwest...ertyCode=31066

3215 Highway 35
                Hazlet, New Jersey, 07730-1539, US
                Phone: 732/888-2800
                Fax: 732/888-2098

Check In 3PM (15:00)
                Check Out 12PM (12:00)
                Last edited by Speedbag; 04-06-2015, 11:42 PM.
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

June 8th... deadline for the discount rate at Best Western!

Fellow Baggers....
                  June 8th is the deadline for the discounted rate from Best Western! There are 5 rooms left at this special rate, so be sure to book now & we'll see you there.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  Per Joe Saba

O.K. Folks... Here's the info. for getting the discounted group rate at the Best Western (a lot of us stay at this hotel, the place is great, as are the people and we share rides to the gym each day). They also have a free breakfast buffet each morning...and there's always coffee & hot tea available no matter what time it is!

The rate for this year is $84.00/ per night and there is a block of 10 rooms held for "SPEEDB.A.G. VI". You MUST book using the group code "CGBAGS" and ...the cut-off date for the discount is June 8th, 2015.

So book your room now & take advantage of this great rate...
                  Book online or give them a call @ (732) 888-2800 (ask for Nancy, she's the BEST!)

Event: July 10,11,12. (Friday, Sat & Sun)

(ps: show up Thursday July 9th and help experience building the speed bag cage at real gym. Someone has to do it!)

Best Western, Hazelet NJ
                  http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwest...ertyCode=31066

3215 Highway 35
                  Hazlet, New Jersey, 07730-1539, US
                  Phone: 732/888-2800
                  Fax: 732/888-2098

Check In 3PM (15:00)
                  Check Out 12PM (12:00)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
                    Fellow Baggers....
                    June 8th is the deadline for the discounted rate from Best Western! There are 5 rooms left at this special rate, so be sure to book now & we'll see you there.
                    ....June 8th is my birthday ...

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                      sigpic

Comment

Whom is this wish about?
                        Last edited by Kushner; 11-10-2016, 11:51 PM.

Comment

SPEEDB.A.G. VI
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting that up Zaza! I have been waiting and hoping for someone to post video from the gathering.

I will get there one day, even if I have to row my boat from New Zealand. Might need a good weather forecast for that mish.

Did anyone film the punch drumming? Would really love to see that too

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
                              Thanks for posting that up Zaza! I have been waiting and hoping for someone to post video from the gathering.

I will get there one day, even if I have to row my boat from New Zealand. Might need a good weather forecast for that mish.

Did anyone film the punch drumming? Would really love to see that too
                              No worries, it's what I do!
                              Schedule got shifted and we didn't get to do the punchdrumming expo....next year it will not be left out!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X