X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rehamco1
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Here are some pictures from the Speed Bag gathering #5. All attendees welcome to post your pictures in this thread also!
    Nice pictures...I have already posted all of my pictures but would love to see others...thank you for posting

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagHero
    replied
    You guys are really AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedBagHero View Post
    Thank You so much to everyone for your warm hospitality, open arms, and endless smiles. It was great meeting you all. I look forward to more gatherings and expanding our Speed Bag Family. Love you all!

Best,

Master Tony Garcia
    It was a pleasure meeting you, Master T. Hope you can get under the boards with us next year!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedBagHero View Post
    Thank You so much to everyone for your warm hospitality, open arms, and endless smiles. It was great meeting you all. I look forward to more gatherings and expanding our Speed Bag Family. Love you all!

Best,

Master Tony Garcia
    Great to meet you too Tony.... You are a welcome addition to the speed bag family! See you next year & I'll be following your blog for progress reports.
    Bag on.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagHero
    replied
    Speed Bag Gathering V

Best,

Master Tony Garcia

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Here are some more. Notice on left, the awesome view of Manhattan Skyline from one of the Windows upstairs.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    started a topic Speed Bag V: pictures

Speed Bag V: pictures

Here are some pictures from the Speed Bag gathering #5. All attendees welcome to post your pictures in this thread also!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Speedbag; 07-13-2014, 11:14 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...