Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Mitts
    replied
    Well that's a good start, there could be some interest from Cheltenham Boxing Academy members too as it's on their turf.

Will see Pat Lewis at weekend and get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Mrs Mitts, I have sent a message to 3 forum members and 3 members from YouTube. The forum members are: Goju, Clubber Lang and iforwms who's already replied very interested.
    I can't think of anyone else unless fingers can come up with someone.

Leave a comment:

• ukspeedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
    or should I say speed ball event, probably should really...

Sounds like a fun idea uk, it was also be a great chance to try out a lot of different equipment. (Especially if you and Fingers bring your complete collection of speed bags!)

Let me have a chat with the owner, hopefully at the weekend and see if we can use the gym for a day.

We would need to do some prep work on the platforms there to make it really worthwhile and I have an adjustable platform that could also go up.

Then we can think about dates, would a Saturday be best?

And finally, who do you think would be interested??
    Sounds good Mrs Mitts. A Saturday or Sunday would be best. I think the best way to go is see if you can sort something out with the gym owner and we'll go from there. I'll try searching for members who tend to come and go but only once we've had confimatuion on the gym. What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    I really hope this materializes for our UK baggers (and others, too).

Leave a comment:

• Mrs Mitts
    started a topic Possible UK Speed Bag Event

Possible UK Speed Bag Event

or should I say speed ball event, probably should really...

We could make a good day of bagging and hopefully get some new baggers on board. It'll drive me into training harder too! I'm sure I can message some old members and give them a nudge, the more the merrier. Mrs Mitts location is ideal for most UK baggers and anyone else in Europe. Who knows this could be the European version of Speed Bag 2010 Okay we don't have the numbers but I'm sure we can have fun.
    Sounds like a fun idea uk, it was also be a great chance to try out a lot of different equipment. (Especially if you and Fingers bring your complete collection of speed bags!)

Let me have a chat with the owner, hopefully at the weekend and see if we can use the gym for a day.

We would need to do some prep work on the platforms there to make it really worthwhile and I have an adjustable platform that could also go up.

Then we can think about dates, would a Saturday be best?

And finally, who do you think would be interested??
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...