Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eighty-Eight
    replied
    Done. I cancelled HI and booked BW for 6/18. Psyched.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Thanks 88. I hope Tim can get a rate that is competitive with the BW, just in case.
    I got a double queen for the group rate for 6/17, 6/18, 6/19, 6/20. Since I am involved with setup/teardown I'm planning on staying a bit longer than most others will.

I suggest anyone planning to go make their reservation now! This place *WILL* fill up, and probably soon. June is "Wedding Season" in Jersey, I'm told.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Hey Tim, is the Holiday Inn still a choice, or is the BW our "official" hotel. I think they're less than 1 mile apart.

EDIT: Would be nice if I read your reply COMPLETELY. Any luck with the Holiday Inn?
    No luck with the holiday inn. Their sales dept is NOT returning calls, possibly because they were nearly full already.

I would advise to go with the Best Western I'm on the line with the best western now making my reservation.
    Last edited by Tim; 03-16-2010, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Originally posted by Eighty-Eight View Post
    The rate I was given at Holiday Inn Hazlet (with the Triple A discount) was $144.00. That was for a single with a queen-sized bed.
    Thanks 88. I hope Tim can get a rate that is competitive with the BW, just in case.

Leave a comment:

• Eighty-Eight
    replied
    The rate I was given at Holiday Inn Hazlet (with the Triple A discount) was $144.00. That was for a single with a queen-sized bed.

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Hey Tim, is the Holiday Inn still a choice, or is the BW our "official" hotel. I think they're less than 1 mile apart.

EDIT: Would be nice if I read your reply COMPLETELY. Any luck with the Holiday Inn?

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Thanks, Tim. That would be great. If you do happen to workout something at Best Western, I was told that I could cancel my Holiday Inn reservation without penalty.

Group rate at the Best Western Hazlet Inn is $85 night + tax. Mention Speed Bag event or use code BAGS to get the rate, which is good until May 18th. Must reserve with a credit card.

I haven't been able to get a hold of the sales dept for Days Inn yet, but will try again tomorrow.

The speedbag2010.com lodging section has been updated with the details.

Google map link:
    Last edited by Tim; 03-15-2010, 07:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eighty-Eight
    replied
    Thanks, Tim. That would be great. If you do happen to workout something at Best Western, I was told that I could cancel my Holiday Inn reservation without penalty.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Definitely going to Speed Bag 2010. Booked 6/18 at the Holiday Inn Hazlet, group rate or not. They said they had about 9 rooms left for that night. June is wedding season. Gotta go put more time in under the board.
    Hi Eighty-Eight, I'll get on the phone with them on Monday and see if we can get your rate changed , although if they already have only 9 rooms left, they may not be looking to offer us any deal. There is another place nearby, I believe a best western. I'll let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Eighty-Eight
    replied
    Definitely going to Speed Bag 2010. Booked 6/18 at the Holiday Inn Hazlet, group rate or not. They said they had about 9 rooms left for that night. June is wedding season. Gotta go put more time in under the board.

Leave a comment:

• Eighty-Eight
    started a topic Group Rates

Group Rates

Tim,
    I am planning to attend SPEED BAG 2010 on 6/18 and 6/19 (day only). Have the group rates at the Holiday Inn Hazlet become available yet? If not, will you post the announcement when they do become available? I wonder if the group rate will apply in my case since I'm only staying over one night.

Thanks,
    Jack Tyrrell
    ("Eighty-Eight")
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...