X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaza
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    For all of you that will be so fortunate to attend Please allow us who cannot be there to enjoy it with you, Video's and Pictures please. We love the SPORT and hope to enjoy it one day with all of you who enjoy it as well.
    Yes... please, post pictures & share if you can. I still have to download and edit, but I'll get something up soon as possible. There's lots of stuff on Instagram FYI...

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    For all of you that will be so fortunate to attend Please allow us who cannot be there to enjoy it with you, Video's and Pictures please. We love the SPORT and hope to enjoy it one day with all of you who enjoy it as well.

Leave a comment:

• KLunker18
    replied
    Just spoke with Nancy and reserved the room!! I'm there all days of the Gathering!!! Cant wait to see the people I met last year and all the new baggers!!
    Kevin
    @Dariencoach

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Zaza, thank you so much for that post. Love it.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Got to get back to the web site! Sometimes, life happens....

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Nancy at the Front Desk asked me about you recently. We only have 4 people booked at present. Better get rooms now as there is lot happening in that area on that weekend.

(for the record, "Nancy" is off Tuesday & Wednesday. She has been our main contact for 10 years.)
    My room is booked ! Just talked to Nancy.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Indeed. Tickets have shot up in a big way. Unless I plan on walking, I better book a now really expensive bird.
    Nancy at the Front Desk asked me about you recently. We only have 4 people booked at present. Better get rooms now as there is lot happening in that area on that weekend.

(for the record, "Nancy" is off Tuesday & Wednesday. She has been our main contact for 10 years.)

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Airline tickets are going up a lot weekly.
    Indeed. Tickets have shot up in a big way. Unless I plan on walking, I better book a now really expensive bird.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 04-10-2022, 08:28 PM. Reason: I fell

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    If you are "thinking" about coming to the Gathering this year I would suggest you make a decision and confirm your travel plans as soon as possible. from what I've seen Airline tickets are going up a lot weekly. and book your room at Best Western, Hazlet NJ now. (ask for Nancy at Front Desk) https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/bo...ode.31066.html

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Room 126. Booked! July 6 - 11!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    I put my time-off request in at work ... so ... I'll be there

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
    That’s good news! Hope to see you all there. We Europeans are allowed to travel to the USA since last November, so I already bought my tickets for holidays in New York. So if COVID is not changing the rules again, I will attend at least on Saturday 9th.
    This is Most Excellent news!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
    That’s good news! Hope to see you all there. We Europeans are allowed to travel to the USA since last November, so I already bought my tickets for holidays in New York. So if COVID is not changing the rules again, I will attend at least on Saturday 9th.
    Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• DizzyD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied

Where in WA do you live? Brad Bachmann lives in WA.
    I'm in Marysville. I was going to text you with Merry Christmas and new years ETC but like an ass I placed my phone on my wife's bumper to chase after the dog who may have been about to shit on my neighbors front lawn.. I had forgotten that she, the wife, was about to head off the grocery store. Damn woman drove off with my device that I imagine is now smashed and under snow.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 12-29-2021, 01:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...