SPEED BAG XII - July 2021 - Rooms are filling up at the Best Western Hazlet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by adrianabell
    I really love such events. I also want to introduce my project to you. SPAM REMOVED
    Hang a speedbag platform and practice
    Last edited by Tim; 07-03-2021, 06:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SPEED BAG XII - July 2021 - Rooms are filling up at the Best Western Hazlet!

Rooms at the Best Western Hazlet are filling up fast - I just spoke to someone at the front desk. There's still a few left. It is expected this hotel WILL be full because of a nearby event.

Here's Alan's info on reservations:

Speed Bag Gathering Hotel information.

Our good friend “Nancy”, who has made RSVP and welcomed baggers for 10 years, has worked out a deal for baggers attending the gathering.

July 7th Wed and 8th Thursday: Rate $99.00

9th Fri – and 10th Sat is $155.00. That’s about 25% discount off regular rate due to a large music festival being held near by. You must call Nancy 732-888-2800 to RSVP at Hazlet Best Western. She is off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Otherwise, she normally answers the phone. Tell her you are with the speed bag gathering. This must be done before June 6th.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...