X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

BADASS! You have gotten so good in a short time... wow!
    BAG ON!!

Comment

• Heppsan
      • Jan 2011

Great work!!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Nice elbows, platform, video...

Really nice video, aad! Flip cameras are great for this! You're looking really good these days. I've been trying to learn those punches... I've still got a ways to go. I need more muscles, I think.

I really like your platform – nice advertisement. And that Ringside speed bag looks like it has nice rebounding qualities.
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

That XS Ringside really does make it easy to get a good rebound on the elbows. I think my first elbow bump was an accident, because I couldn't drop my elbow out of the way quick enough. I swapped out the original bladder for Ringside's current latex bladder, and that thing can really fly.

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

!

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
            That XS Ringside really does make it easy to get a good rebound on the elbows. I think my first elbow bump was an accident, because I couldn't drop my elbow out of the way quick enough. I swapped out the original bladder for Ringside's current latex bladder, and that thing can really fly.
            A lot of the time, That's they way it happens on a speed bag. Accidents and wipe outs, coupled with some hand or elbow confusion. Viola! a new combination is born.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

That's some awesome baggin' Aaron! You keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work!
              T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

Thanks TJ, I was trying to do something similar to this video. I'm still not quite there yet with the speed and some of the punches.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...