• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

Hey StevieMac!

Thanks for the compliment, that's pretty cool.
    This hobby is great - we all share our stuff and learn together.

Your video is really excellent for such a short time. A lot of ambitious stuff in there that you're handling very proficiently. You'll have a lot of fun in the coming months adding new combos to your routine and seeing how far you can push yourself.

So, no blisters then? or bleeding knuckles with all those hours of practice????

Comment

• StevieMac
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
      Hey StevieMac!

Thanks for the compliment, that's pretty cool.
      This hobby is great - we all share our stuff and learn together.

Your video is really excellent for such a short time. A lot of ambitious stuff in there that you're handling very proficiently. You'll have a lot of fun in the coming months adding new combos to your routine and seeing how far you can push yourself.

So, no blisters then? or bleeding knuckles with all those hours of practice????

Thanks Mrs Mitts. The compliment was well disserved.

As for my hands, yeah they were pretty beat up for a while there! I wore gloves for a while, then tried hand wraps and spent more than a few nights icing my hands just to make sure I’d be ready to go again the next day. My hands are toughening up now and I’m now using a Title bag that is MUCH easier on my hands. I can now go barehanded without a problem since I’m working on lots of new stuff and going slow a lot of the time rather that banging hard and fast the whole time.

Comment

• Bruce
        • Dec 2009

Looking good... keep bagging, and keep trying to challenge yourself. It's a rewarding experience, when it finally all comes together and clicks. Well done, sir.

Comment

• TheAsianBagger
          • Sep 2010

StevieMac

Stevie my man that was amazing! it looks like yuouve been holding out on us with your amazbing skills...
          four weeks of baggin to! at four weeks i could barely do a decent fisst roll lol!

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2010

You're a quick learner!

Great Baggin SM! Lots of variety in a short span! It'll be interesting to see how fast you progress if you've only been at it for four weeks. Thanks for postin! Keep it up
            Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• StevieMac
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              Looking good... keep bagging, and keep trying to challenge yourself. It's a rewarding experience, when it finally all comes together and clicks. Well done, sir.
              Thanks Bruce. It is indeed a very rewarding experience.

Originally posted by TheAsianBagger View Post
              Stevie my man that was amazing! it looks like yuouve been holding out on us with your amazbing skills...
              four weeks of baggin to! at four weeks i could barely do a decent fisst roll lol!
              Thanks dude. Not really holding out, things were just starting to come together a few days previous. It took me three weeks to get any sort of first roll happening but keep in mind I was spending a lot of time under the board each day.

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
              Great Baggin SM! Lots of variety in a short span! It'll be interesting to see how fast you progress if you've only been at it for four weeks. Thanks for postin! Keep it up
              Thanks. I’ve just put up a small Title bag to try instead of my medium so I need to get back up to speed with a the new size but I’ll get another video up soon. Pictures of my new setup as well. I just finished mounting my Balazs I-box.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
                Thanks TJ. I’m quite amazed at how fast things have started to come together already. I do work individual techniques over and over on their own so when I started combining them things got a bit sloppy but no complaints for the very limited amount of time I have into it so far.

Thanks fingers. I do find myself feeling more relaxed as I progress but I was pretty frustrated by the time I got to this take and wasn’t too relaxed at that point.

One of the very first videos I came across on this site was “Update from Mrs Mitts' corner...”

I loved all the double bumps she did so as soon as I was able to do the basic punching rhythm double bumps was the very next thing I started working on.

I’ve watched a LOT of the videos on the forum and I keep coming back to that one as a favourite. There’s just so much cool stuff in there and she’s SO SMOOTH and relaxed. So thanks for all the inspiration Mrs Mitts!

Thanks metaldad.

My garage is my sanctuary and I’ve put a lot of work making it a great place to work on my motorcycles or just chill for a bit. Getting the speed bag setup out there just makes it all the better!
                Great job for 4 weeks! Very solid!
                And that vid of Mrs Mitts is sick!
                She is getting SOOO good!!!!
                BAG ON!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...