Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Pictures and Videos

Supporter Links & Advertisements

Pictures and Videos Let's see what you've got

Old 08-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Vert Baggin' Master

The Baggist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinsmashpop View Post
Wait, are you saying you and The Baggist are cousins? Cool. And interesting because I see a similarity in your styles? Do you agree? Soes anyone else notice this?
Yeah that's my cousin AL......He's been picking up some nice combos over the last couple of months....Like Alan and Skunk say he just needs to relax and loosen up a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
"ALAN THE KING KAHN" OMG thats alans new name for me No long shall i call him speedbag king it will be Alan "THE KING KAHN" kinda like "KING KONG" hahahaha yeahhhhhhhh sorry got a little off track there.
That's perfect SKUNK except I think Alan might be a little less hairy and instead of swatting planes out of the air he swats speed bags.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

Speedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Baggist View Post
...That's perfect SKUNK except I think Alan might be a little less hairy and instead of swatting planes out of the air he swats speed bags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
Keep it up brother! looking good, I agree with Alan "RELAX" lol also after u do that Double elbow strike. "Fist, Elbow-one re-bounbound- elbow fist, as soon as u hit that last fist try to start linking. Hope ya understand what im talking about "im a bagger but not on the computer lol i just KNOW the punches and how to show them not how to write a 40 PAGE essay on it likie "ALAN THE KING KAHN" OMG thats alans new name for me No long shall i call him speedbag king it will be Alan "THE KING KAHN" kinda like "KING KONG" hahahaha yeahhhhhhhh sorry got a little off track there.

But good video bro!
"King Kong" of speed bag?? So, you calling me a big Speed Bag Monkey??

Well, that's cool. A skunk calling a brother bagger a monkey. At least I don't hit no Bananna Bags...

by the way, for the record, SKUNK is the first person to ever make the reference of "king". It was not a moniker I sought or ever considered, and I thank him for his assessment. Watching his development over the last year I should dedicate this one to him.

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
*attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
The Quest Continues...
Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

The Art of the Bag

Last edited by Speedbag; 09-01-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Speed Bag Wizard

spinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond reputespinsmashpop has a reputation beyond repute
OK... "King Kahn" is great!
My friend and I also started making many names up for Alan's books, DVD's, etc...
WE actually made a list that I can't find this second....but....
One was.... The Speed Bag Bible... Alan will get you in Kahn-trol of the bag!
Or... Bagging Without Kahn-flict!
Or... The Master of The Bag.... NO Kahn-test!!!!
And it went on and on......
BAG ON!
Old 09-02-2009, 06:33 PM

Speedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud of
Quote:
OK... "King Kahn" is great!
My friend and I also started making many names up for Alan's books, DVD's, etc...
WE actually made a list that I can't find this second....but....
One was.... The Speed Bag Bible... Alan will get you in Kahn-trol of the bag!
Or... Bagging Without Kahn-flict!
Or... The Master of The Bag.... NO Kahn-test!!!!
And it went on and on......
BAG ON!

Geez, I thought I had thought of every "KAHN" kahncoction. My pest controller daughter name Dee, my shortest son name Lepre, my argumentative uncle named Proand, my jailed brother named X, and on and on. But I gotta admit, I never thought of "kahn test". I don't know why I missed that one. I must have been Kahn-fused. (actually my cervical spine has that name).

Good one, BT.

The Quest Continues...

THE 10th Year Reunion!

The Art of the Bag
Old 09-02-2009, 08:21 PM

Kaju Dog is on a distinguished road
Talking

I think this thread is starting to give me Kahnjunctivitis... I just kahn't stop watching the great vid clips!

You're gonna give us all kahncusions if we dont quit baggin on ya.

Oh well, I appreciate the kahnsistancy of your followers. This stuff is really kahntageaous...

Bag ON!

Old 09-02-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaju Dog View Post
I think this thread is starting to give me Kahnjunctivitis... I just kahn't stop watching the great vid clips!

You're gonna give us all kahncusions if we dont quit baggin on ya.

Oh well, I appreciate the kahnsistancy of your followers. This stuff is really kahntageaous...

Bag ON!

Well, now that's another one i hadn't thought of....

this has got to stop, or I may get Kahnstipated.

The Quest Continues...

THE 10th Year Reunion!

The Art of the Bag
Old 09-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Speed Bag Guru

Kyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond reputeKyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbag View Post

u guys are kahnstantly making up these silly sayings and im getting sick of it....hahaha shoot i did it to
________
How to roll a blunt

Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:51 AM
Australia's Elbow Wizard

deano is on a distinguished road
10ALTON,all the punches are there mate,just keep working on them,theres room for improvement in all of us.
all the best deano
Kahngratulations on your video keep them coming

Last edited by deano; 09-03-2009 at 06:32 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Speed Bag Trainee

10Alton is on a distinguished road
Thanks.

Quote:
Wait, are you saying you and The Baggist are cousins? Cool. And interesting because I see a similarity in your styles? Do you agree? Soes anyone else notice this?
Yeah, The Baggist is my cousin. He's the one who got me ADDICTED to punching the bag. Unfortunately I can't put up my platform that we made at my apartment. That's why his setup is in my vids.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Speed Bag Guru

metaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond reputemetaldad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbag View Post

You might need a Kahn of peto bismal........just addind my two cents for your Kahnsideration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
u guys are kahnstantly making up these silly sayings and im getting sick of it....hahaha shoot i did it to
Kahn't you feel the love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Alton View Post
Yeah, The Baggist is my cousin. He's the one who got me ADDICTED to punching the bag. Unfortunately I can't put up my platform that we made at my apartment. That's why his setup is in my vids.
A family that bags together.That rocks. Keep the vids coming!