• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drag-on389
    • May 2014

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    Excellent baggin'!

...but I'm going against the fray here...I personally like the black bladders on both the yellow Title & Fighting Sports. I like to hit the bag with force & like the added resistance. Lately I've just been hitting the Balazs XS bag...it takes a firm punch to keep that baby going (...and I like that!). Just one man's opinion...keep doing what your doing!
    You brought up a good point Zaza. Imho beginning baggers should stick with the black bladders until they have mastered all the fundamentals. The slower speed and the feedback from the bag actually help you master the bag. It also helps you when practicing new combos, that's why I like the Fighting Sports bag. I also like the bag with added resistance, some bags feel like your hitting air. Nice Bagging

Comment

• Chris K
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Alex Skylakos View Post

Those bladders make a difference. I just started putting them into my bags, and they added much more snap to em. I didn't rubber cement the bottoms though. Just jammed em in there. No problem yet. Knock on wood.
      After using the new bladder in my 5x8 for a few days now, I can honestly say there is a noticeable difference in the rebound, for the better. The best way I can put it is the bag is rebounding the way that I expected it to when I bought it. The stock bladder seemed to be a bit of a flat tire. What I mean is that I had to hit it harder than I should have to. Not that I didn't enjoy hitting it. If that makes any sense. Replacing the bladder was a hassle but worth it.

One of the things that annoyed me is that the nipple on the replacement bladder is bigger than the hole in the bag so it doesn't protrude through to the edge of the leather. Instead it is just on the inside of the bag. I wonder if anyone else has had this issue. I can still pump up the bag but thought it was odd that they made it a different size.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...