• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emile
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2010

First vid on SpeedBag Forum

my first vid on SBf. I use a Cleto Reyes small speedbag and a selfmade ajustable platform.http://speedbagforum.com/forums/imag...peedbagred.gif
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Looking Good, love the platform

Comment

• Emile
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Sep 2010

Thanks for the compliment and the first feedback on my vid.

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Welcome to the forum, Emile. Very solid first vid. How long have you been bagging?

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

excellent vid man! Really like the platform! Keep up the great work and keep the vids coming!
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Great job! How long have been baggin' ?
            We all always want to know that to see how long it took others to get where they are ...
            BAG ON!
            Looking forward to more...
            By the way.... nice form and even pacing of your combos....
            that's very important!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Yeah Emile, Awesome job! Nice form and steady rhythm throughout your punches. Keep on Baggin' Bro!
              T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Emile
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Sep 2010

Hello guys, Í've been Bagging since 5 months. I have some other combos but they are not good enough yet to post. So keep watching for new vids in the coming months.

Comment

• StevieMac
                  • Oct 2010

Nice job. That platform looks really solid.

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Feb 2010

Good to see you on the forum Emile! Great video! You've got good solid skills as has already been said, with good technique in place to add more ambitious combos and punches.

Also, a very impressive selfmade platform and.... . I see a bit of cold weather is not holding you back AT ALL!!

Big thumbs up

Comment

• Emile
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Sep 2010

Hi Mrs. Mitts, really nice to meat you bag here on the forum also. Thanks for your great compliments.
                      The little Gold Black Everlast is already in use and I practice a lot with him so I can post a video in a couple of weeks. What the wetter concerns (I read your thread about the wetter), unfortunately I got no choice. The only platform I have is the one hanging outside. It already snows down here. But I don’t care it still makes a lot of fun.
                      Thanks again.
                      Last edited by Emile; 11-29-2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• paranday
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Sep 2009

Great stuff.

So, how common is the speed bag in Germany? Do you have any friends that bag?

Comment

• Emile
                          Speed Bag Trainee
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                          Great stuff.

So, how common is the speed bag in Germany? Do you have any friends that bag?
                          Hi Paranday, Thanks for your interesting

I ‘m a Boxer but I never had training with a Speed bag.(i know,it's a shame..... ) For a couple of months I was in a Boxing gym of a friend. He had a speed bag platform with a Lonsdale Speed bag. (The most gyms over here are nor that familiar with speedbag training.) He showed me the regular moves. At that moment i knew that I must have an own Speed bag. So there it is. But i think I’m the only one here who is interesting in the way of Bagging that you know. Sadly good Speed bags are also a very rare item here. I order them in the states or in the United Kingdom. But no matter, i keep Bagging
                          Last edited by Emile; 11-30-2010, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Willkommen zum besten Forum auf dem Internet, Emile! Ihre Aufbauschungsfähigkeiten sind sehr eindrucksvoll. And, no, I do not speak German, although I had the opportunity to live in Südwesten Deutschland a few years ago. Okay, so it was MANY years ago. You were only 5-6 years old when I lived there. I really enjoyed living in Germany and one of my favorite meals was eating curry wurst at a Schnellimbiss – YUM!

It is always exciting — for me, at least — to see a new member who is from another country.

I, like many of the members here on the forum, can relate to your outdoor setup. But, at least I have the luxury of having a roof over my head.

You have some quality speed bags, some of which I would like to buy one day. I laugh at myself... I spend more money purchasing bags, and less money on shoes!
                            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Tim
                              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Emile View Post
                              my first vid on SBf. I use a Cleto Reyes small speedbag and a selfmade ajustable platform.
                              Welcome to the forum! Interesting to hear that speed baggin' isn't so popular in Germany... hopefully you can start a new trend.

Platform looks good as does your technique.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...