• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Door-knob swivel video!

Just a short clip of the Door-knob swivel in action!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZ6dGStzfE
  • RenoRattler
    • Sep 2009

Man, that thing looks and sounds smooth and quiet. Great bagging too!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Feb 2010

That's really impressive fingers! Would you say it moves quicker than the Everlast plastic ball hook? Lucky find to get such a perfect fit

Great skills on the bag too!

By the way, are you taking any orders on the doorknob hook??? Me first!

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Fingers, nice job on the "door-knob" swivel AND very nice bagging as well!

Comment

• crapshoot
          • Apr 2010

Looks like the new swivel works clean and smooth. Really nice job.

Oh, and the bagging was nice too

Comment

• The Baggist
            Vert Baggin' Master
            • May 2009

Great sounding swiv Fingers. Is that knob smaller than the plastic ball or is it about the same size?

Comment

• fingers
              Speed Bag Guru
              • May 2008

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
              Man, that thing looks and sounds smooth and quiet. Great bagging too!
              Thanks Rattler! i am happy how it turned out nice and quiet! but some people might miss the noise of a standard ball-hook

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post

That's really impressive fingers! Would you say it moves quicker than the Everlast plastic ball hook? Lucky find to get such a perfect fit

Great skills on the bag too!

By the way, are you taking any orders on the doorknob hook??? Me first!
              Thanks Mrs M!! it is faster than the plastic ball it seems more solid and stable but that could just be my bagging of course!! i am going to the shop today to see if i can get some more door-knobs so Fingers crossed

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              Fingers, nice job on the "door-knob" swivel AND very nice bagging as well!
              Thanks Biff it turned out great! and i am still enjoying my speed bag journey!

Originally posted by crapshoot View Post
              Looks like the new swivel works clean and smooth. Really nice job.

Oh, and the bagging was nice too
              Thanks Crapshoot clean and smooth! great discription it was well worth the effort to make it

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
              Great sounding swiv Fingers. Is that knob smaller than the plastic ball or is it about the same size?
              Thanks Baggist! i think it may be a fraction bigger than the plastic ball it mesures 25mm it is a nice fit in the plastic housing not too much free play i just put a smear of silicone grease now and again! ive been using it for a few weeks and it just gets better as it wears in.

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                ive been using it for a few weeks and it just gets better as it wears in.
                I'm always impressed by how much my equipment improves the more I practice . I think you're getting into the groove of the ball hook as well.

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

innovative members shine!

And yet another forum member allows his inner innovativenes to shine thorugh...great job fingers!what ws the total cost for making it after all is said and done?
                  sigpic

Comment

• fingers
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                    I'm always impressed by how much my equipment improves the more I practice . I think you're getting into the groove of the ball hook as well.
                    Ha!! good point Tim!!

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                    And yet another forum member allows his inner innovativenes to shine thorugh...great job fingers!what ws the total cost for making it after all is said and done?
                    Thanks MD i got the door-knobs 2 for £5 i already had most of the tools i borrowed a tap and die set from a neighbour so all it cost above the initial outlay was my time!!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Great Job Bro (on baggin' and the swiv modification). You don't seem to have any problems with the ball hook. As you can tell, the great thing about it, is being able to hit from "any" angle and get a true rebound. You have to hit the bag square and in the sweet spot to really control it. With the ball/hook, the bag never lies! Haha!
                      Anyway, Great Vid!
                      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                        You have to hit the bag square and in the sweet spot to really control it. With the ball/hook, the bag never lies!
                        True. Moving to a ball -hook won't do wonder for your ego, but it will make you a better bagger.

Comment

• fingers
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                          Great Job Bro (on baggin' and the swiv modification). You don't seem to have any problems with the ball hook. As you can tell, the great thing about it, is being able to hit from "any" angle and get a true rebound. You have to hit the bag square and in the sweet spot to really control it. With the ball/hook, the bag never lies! Haha!
                          Anyway, Great Vid!
                          Thanks TJ!! i am sold on the ball-hook all i need to do now is learn to hit from the side...oh and put some elbows in the mix!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

I'm sure you won't have any problems! Great thing about baggin', you'll never know too much or get too good. So you'll never get bored or get to a point where you can't improve! I think I'll go hit the bag! Take it cool Fingers.
                            T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...