X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimcaher
    • Feb 2010

after a long time away

Pretty rusty and just learning how to record video. I'll be back in fine form before too long

Jim
    Last edited by jimcaher; 04-03-2010, 08:18 PM.
  • deano
    Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

still there

plenty of bark in the old dog Jim,its all still there.

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey Jim, looking pretty damn good for a long layoff. It sure won't be long before the rust is gone. Really curious to see your work then.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yeah Jim! Great stuff! Lots of fun to watch! Good power!
        BAG ON!

Comment

• The Baggist
          Vert Baggin' Master
          • May 2009

If that is a "rusty" Jim I can't wait till your back in form!!! Nice fast crisp combos....Awesome!!! I haven't been baggin like I should either for the past few months and have a lot of catchin up to do!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Big Jim! It's like ridin' a bike, once you've got it, you don't lose it!
            Really cool stuff! Nice execution! I see you've got a poster of "The King"
            hanging in the backround too. Nice Board. Keep the vids coming!
            T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• fingers
              Speed Bag Guru
              • May 2008

Nice work Jim..i wish i was that rusty

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                Nice work Jim..i wish i was that rusty
                "LOL", Good one Fingers!
                T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Tim
                  Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Great stuff Jim. I look forward to seeing more!!!! Is that a custom platform you are using?

Comment

• Speedbag
                    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Yes sir, that's big Jim doing Doc proud. Glad to see you back under the board and getting back after it. It never goes away, even with long layoffs. Just gotta work on that arm and shoulder stamina and the rhythm and timing kicks back in.

Great stuff. Love that swivel.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                    The Quest Continues...
                    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jimcaher
                      • Feb 2010

Thank you all for the encouraging comments on my fledgling “comeback.” This means a lot coming from such accomplished baggers. Being able to show vids to knowledgeable compatriots and receive feedback opens a whole new dimension to bagging and provides an incentive to practice and improve. Speedbag forum has to be one of the most polite and positive forums on the entire Internet. Where else could someone have their work reviewed by the best in the world and receive immediate feedback?

Tim, I think that you too will be earning a place in speed bag history for creating speed bag forum. Baggin is catching on like never before because of the Internet and we’ll all be seeing techniques we never before imagined. Deano’s style has me completely and utterly befuddled. YouTube by itself is not enough since viewer participation is so inconsistent and random. The forum is an essential element.

By the way, Tim, your improvement over the past year is truly remarkable. If you spliced a vid with you hitting last year with one of you hitting now, you’d encourage a lot of folks to keep practicing.

As to my platform, I constructed it as a project in the ‘80’s when I became a homeowner, but it was mounted for only a few months as I needed the space for a squat rack. Now no more squats, just baggin.

Thank you all again.

Jim

Comment

• Speedbag
                        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jimcaher View Post
                        .....Baggin is catching on like never before because of the Internet and we’ll all be seeing techniques we never before imagined. Deano’s style has me completely and utterly befuddled.
                        Jim
                        That makes two of us....

But it's a thing of Beauty, ain't it!
                        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                        The Quest Continues...
                        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Apr 2007

Jim you call that rusty!? I know I'm a day late and a dollar short but, damn! So what do you look like when you're well warmed up ?
                          sigpic

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
                            Spin Master

• Aug 2008

looking great to me jim!!!! nice job!!!

Comment

• Tim
                              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by jimcaher View Post
                              T Speedbag forum has to be one of the most polite and positive forums on the entire Internet.
                              We've got a pretty unique "family" here. No words of discouragement are allowed

Tim, I think that you too will be earning a place in speed bag history for creating speed bag forum. Baggin is catching on like never before because of the Internet and we’ll all be seeing techniques we never before imagined. Deano’s style has me completely and utterly befuddled. YouTube by itself is not enough since viewer participation is so inconsistent and random. The forum is an essential element.
                              Anybody can install and run a forum. It's the people that make it what it is. If I hadn't set it up , someone else eventually would have.

By the way, Tim, your improvement over the past year is truly remarkable. If you spliced a vid with you hitting last year with one of you hitting now, you’d encourage a lot of folks to keep practicing.
                              Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Speed bagging is something I look forward to doing every chance I get... and I'm eager to keep at it and continue getting better and better. Last night the wife yelled at me to get out of the garage... but the bag keeps draggin' be back!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...