• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roc Stone
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2007

Grant Professional 9x6

Hi Guy's.

Just received my Grant Pro 9x6, well I actually got it Mon. It is a nice bag, but it has taken me until now to make a decission on how I feel about it.

My initial thought was that the loop was rather long, but it is thick and stiff.

The bag has more of a bulbous shape instead of the teardrop or bannana shape, but the bag rebounds in the same position/plane every time. I can do a complete session and have the lace-up swing back at me the whole time.

The leather is nice and soft, much the same as the Jim Bradley, but geez this bag moves. I'd put it against any 6x4.

In conclusion, not only is this a nice bag but I'd consider it to be a great bag, one I know I'm gonna enjoy using down the track. I'd strongly recommend the Grant Pro to any bagger that likes the speed of a 6x4 and has the consistancy of a Title(lets say).
    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Sounds like a great bag... can we expect video anytime in the future ?

Comment

• Roc Stone
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2007

Absolutely!
      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...