• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whiptats
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2008

Thank you, Alan.

I got The Speed Bag Bible last week and am very impressed. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said about it, except that I have progressed beyond my expectations already. Thank you again, Alan.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by whiptats View Post
      I got The Speed Bag Bible last week and am very impressed. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said about it, except that I have progressed beyond my expectations already. Thank you again, Alan.

Thanks and I hope it helps.Although it sounds "corny", I did all the writing, re-writing, and re-writing again hoping there were really folks like you (and other board members) that would in fact care enough about learning the speed bag to really start at page 1 and give it a chance. I know it isn't an easy read, and it takes some study, but I believe the trip is worth the effort.

Like most instruments, once you learn to read the sheet music, the instrument begins to play.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...