X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • o0obruceleeo0o
    • Sep 2006

My home gym set-up

Theres not much to it... Just a Century speedbag platform with cheapo swivel and vinyl 10x7 bag, a Ringside 70lb heavy bag, and a Schwinn exercise bike. Excuse the boxes all over the place because I just moved. The footstool is for my stepdad who likes to punch the speedbag sometimes, but is quite a bit shorter than me. It's easier than adjusting the platform all the time.

Here you can see this is my little corner of the garage:

Heres the speedbag setup:

You can kind of see in the last picture how the bag is getting lopsided. Also, you may notice that the top left bolt is drilled at an angle going thorough the stud. This is because that was the last hole I drilled, and I hit a nail . So instead of moving everything down an inch and drilling all the holes again, I figured I would try drilling at an angle. Surprisingly it is very sturdy. And with the blue playsand on top, there are no noticable vibrations.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Gotta love those garage gyms. No fees, no traffic, no crowds ... no air conditioning It's getting to the time of year in Florida where I can be in the garage for more than 20 minutes without risking heat stroke.

Comment

• o0obruceleeo0o
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      ... no air conditioning
      Haha yeah... I only work out in the morning and evenings. During the day after about 3 minutes I'm dripping with sweat. At least this way if I ever have a fight and need to make weight I won't need to get one of those sauna suits.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...