• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spdyTommyT View Post
    Merry Christmas and a Baggy New Year to all.
    Reminds me of an old phrase: Don't Wrap it, Bag it. With baggies, it's in the bag.

well, you just had to be alive then to remember the impact.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I had my family over yesterday for christmas eve dinner. Guess what got all the attention? The speed bag....LOL. Everyone was taking their turn on it trying it out. My daughter did excellent. She got the triplet rhythem down QUICK! She was hitting seriously and i asked her how she got it so quick.....her response was "its in my blood". LOL. My girlfriend also got me a promex 9x6! Its definately taking some getting use to. And the very thick loop didnt wanna go on or come off my powermill swivel to easy. Maybe i made some of the S hooks a little too tight. But it still works good. Merry christmas to all!
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

The talent on the forum is incredible!

Great poem SSP! It's cool that you dabble in the Ryhmes! With all those musical friends we may see a song about baggers in the future.

"For those about to Bag....we salute you".

Or something like that!

Merry Christmas to all the forum baggers!

My brother-in-law is a drummer down in New Orleans and I was telling him about the White Snake drummer / bagger and the whole punch drumming hobby of mine during the Christmas festivities last night. Maybe we'll have another convert on the forum soon!

Great post!
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Bruce
          • Dec 2009

Christmas was merry indeed... Received The Speedbag Bible (finally!) from my in laws and my wife got me an atomic xxs bag. A most excellent Christmas! Merry Christmas, all!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...