• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by INDYFIGHTER View Post
    Probably so. I bought a bigger bag and plastic ball swivel last night and I noticed more vibration with the bigger bag.
    I've noticed much less vibration with smaller, lighter bags as well. I'm working with an 8x5 now and hoping to try a 6x4 soon...

Comment

• Chris
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2007

Vibration

I got my first speed bag about 2 months ago and never could have imagined the fun it would be. I have had a heavy bag for a good 10 years. As I progressed vibration really started bothering me. I have a wall mounted unit from century and nothing to strap it down to...So the solution I came up with was to find a heavy duty plywood then double it up. I used liquid nails and screws to secure the 2 pieces together. It worked for me hopefully it works for you...

Comment

• BillyMack
        • Sep 2006

Got any pictures of your set-up, Chris?

Comment

• Chris
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2007

I will take a pic tomorrow so you can check it out....

Comment

• swaddington
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jan 2007

how good is that speed bag bible book tim? i've seen it a few places before but never checked it out.

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by swaddington View Post
              how good is that speed bag bible book tim? i've seen it a few places before but never checked it out.
              It's well worth every cent... see here: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...read.php?t=122

If you don't like to read (it's a thick book), get the DVD.

One big advantage of the book is you'll pick up the written notation... which isn't presented in the videos.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...