• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Title Black 2.0

Greetings,

I’ve had a couple days to get to know this new Title Black 2.0. Its a great bag. The leather is very soft. Solid construction, short loop. I do wish it was equipped with the orange bladder rather than the black. The black bladder seems to need some pounding to warm up. If you are used to the latex bladders, this may throw you off at first. Here is a small clip in case anyone is interested to see how it reacts?

Cheers!

• LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Here is the Title classic and Ringside 8x5 for comparison. The 2.0 is also the 8x5. It is the fattest of the three. There is also a plush suede type leather around the belly of the 2.0. It’s easy on the hands.
    Attached Files

Comment

• morphiusrt
      • Mar 2019

Good stuff. You can tell from the video it takes a little extra effort to get it going.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jun 2019

After hitting many, many more bags I can now confidently say I am not a fan of this Title Black 2.0. Quick-Tek, or Orange bladder it still just doesn’t fit my hands, like most Title bags. To me it feels hard, heavy, clunky, dead, gives me surprise weird rebounds every once in a while. For the price I believe there is a long list of much better bags.
        Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 10-19-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

@ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jun 2019

I’m trying to go back and clean up my messes
            Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 10-19-2019, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...