• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stuss
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2011

Cleto feedback?

Hey guys, just wanted some feedback on anybody out there with cleto bags. I have a few of these (xs, s, m and large). the quality is superb - I have no problem with that at all. However, they just don't seem to be that fast considering the price. I have a Lonsdale peanut ball which is a similar size to the small cleto and I have to say performs much better given the price. I have tried different pressure in them but they still seem on the slow side ( not really used the xs much so discount that one). The large I expect to require much more work but the small and medium just seem really slow to me.

I would love to know how you guys are getting on with yours.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Stuss View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted some feedback on anybody out there with cleto bags. I have a few of these (xs, s, m and large). the quality is superb - I have no problem with that at all. However, they just don't seem to be that fast considering the price. I have a Lonsdale peanut ball which is a similar size to the small cleto and I have to say performs much better given the price. I have tried different pressure in them but they still seem on the slow side ( not really used the xs much so discount that one). The large I expect to require much more work but the small and medium just seem really slow to me.

I would love to know how you guys are getting on with yours.
    I have a few small Cleto bags, but in all honesty I can't get the massively thick bag straps on any my current ballhooks. Not sure why they make them thick enough to tow lumber, but they are impossible to bend.

I've gotten to the point that if the bag don't fit it, then I don't hit it.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...