• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Our Top 10 posters

Hi all, just wanted to take a moment to thank our Top 10 posters for their support. Below is a list of people who have contributed so much to the forum that it boggles the imagination. The spirit of the speed bag is strong with them, they spread the good word of the bag and help beginners and advanced trainees alike. My greatest hope is that I get to bag side by side with all of you , if not this year, at least some time in the near future.

Thanks for your support of the forum and the art of speed bagging.

Last edited by Tim; 01-31-2010, 10:56 AM.
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

It boggles my mind how a small, round leather bag rebounding off of a board, could
    create so much fun and excitement, and bring people from all "different walks" around the world together. Thanks for all your guys' contributions to the forum! (And everyone elses input). It's a great place! Live to Bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work everybody!
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

I'd like to nominate all of you to become new members of the "UN."
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Roc Stone
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2007

Trima Kussi!
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
          Trima Kussi!
          Yeah, whatever Roc said...!!!
          Haha.... cool. I dont' know if all my posts are helpful at all. In fact, some of them are only there to improv goofiness and get silly. But, it's all in the name of baggin'!
          Wow... now I think about it... I may spend more time typing about the bag than actually punching it???????
          BAGON!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

It's a honour to be part of this forum and to be on the list! The missus says I love this forum more than her!

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
              Yeah, whatever Roc said...!!!
              Haha.... cool. I dont' know if all my posts are helpful at all. In fact, some of them are only there to improv goofiness and get silly. But, it's all in the name of baggin'!
              Wow... now I think about it... I may spend more time typing about the bag than actually punching it??????? BAGON!
              Boy do I know how you feel on that one! I used to spend three hours on the bag and 20 minutes on the computer. Now it's reversed.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

First and foremost. This has been one HELL of an amazing ride! All beacause I wanted to learn a bit more about how to hit a speed bag and voila! I end up in a community started by amazing people and shared with so many other awesome individuals who all share a common interest. Baggin' Rules!! Hope to see everyone at SPEEDBAG 2010. Hell, I hope I can make it! Thanks Tim, Thanks Alan! And thanks to everyone in the forum!! BAG ON!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Jordan
                  • Jun 2009

Amen Tim....I also give thanks to this forum and all who have contributed to this fine sport! thanks guys

Comment

• jeanaov2010
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
                    Amen Tim....I also give thanks to this forum and all who have contributed to this fine sport! thanks guys
                    I agree with you dude.

Comment

• Kyle
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2006

Thanks for the recognition Tim even though it was not necessary. I am just so happy to be part of this thing and just want to learn and help where i can. Thanks to everyone else that contributes on here! All of of us make this site what it is. Also watch out Alan im coming for the #1 spot...hahaha...keep on baggin'

Comment

• pezzaio
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Mar 2009

I would also like to thank everyone at speed bag forum, baggin is now almost and everyday thing in my life and i have learned so much from many of you.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...