• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Baggist
    Vert Baggin' Master
    • May 2009

Big bag vids

A couple of short vids hittin on a big bag, sorry about the quality again but I didn't plan to post them but said what the hell and put em up.

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks very good! Some very nice inward elbow moves...
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Nice job, Baggist. I'm still trying to perfect that IES ' OES. Not so easy for me.

Comment

• Roc Stone
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2007

said what the hell and put em up.

I'm glad you did.

Yor inward-outward double elbows are 2nd to none. I've been trying that one, noticed it occurs when I'm going for the double inward elbow. You've adapted it very nicely.

You da man!!!
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• The Baggist
          Vert Baggin' Master
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Looks very good! Some very nice inward elbow moves...
          Originally posted by Biff View Post
          Nice job, Baggist. I'm still trying to perfect that IES ' OES. Not so easy for me.
          Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
          said what the hell and put em up.

I'm glad you did.

Yor inward-outward double elbows are 2nd to none. I've been trying that one, noticed it occurs when I'm going for the double inward elbow. You've adapted it very nicely.

You da man!!!
          THANKS GUYS!.........Can't wait for all three of you to post new vids, how bout some more punching to music......I usually put music on when I punch but rarely punch to the music, that's something I wish I could master....

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Great stuff.

I gotta ask , what's a "big" bag to a guy that normally hits on a 6x4 An 8x5 ????

Those elbow strikes are sweet. You've motivated me to add those to my repertoire.

I just subscribed to your YouTube.
            Last edited by Tim; 06-17-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              I testify to that. I've always struggled with combinations off the inward elbow. I'm amazed at how versatile some guys are with it. I guess it feels more natural to some than others.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• The Baggist
                Vert Baggin' Master
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Great stuff.

I gotta ask , what's a "big" bag to a guy that normally hits on a 6x4 An 8x5 ????

Those elbow strikes are sweet. You've motivated me to add those to my repertoire.

I just subscribed to your YouTube.
                THANKS TIM!! yeah after hittin "mini" bags anything is big. I think that bag is a little bigger than an Everlast 4210 but it is a very lively bag..........Oh by the way, I was watching and working on your Dee Pooler "Phantom Punch" sequence and decided to change it up a little with that double in and out stuff so YOU and DEE were definitely the inspiration for that one!!!!!
                Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                I testify to that. I've always struggled with combinations off the inward elbow. I'm amazed at how versatile some guys are with it. I guess it feels more natural to some than others.
                I don't know what it is ALAN but sometimes the "difficult stuff" is easy for me, and sometimes the "easy stuff" is difficult for me...weird

Comment

• ninja420
                  • Jan 2007

I am glad you posted these videos thanks! Great skillz! I too want to add some of those punches to my bag of tricks. And Alan I thought I was the only one that had trouble with the ies oes

Comment

• The Baggist
                    Vert Baggin' Master
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by ninja420 View Post
                    I am glad you posted these videos thanks! Great skillz! I too want to add some of those punches to my bag of tricks. And Alan I thought I was the only one that had trouble with the ies oes
                    THANKS NINJA, You should have no problemo with your accuracy speed and timing!!!.......remember to record it........PEACE!!!!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
                      A couple of short vids hittin on a big bag, sorry about the quality again but I didn't plan to post them but said what the hell and put em up.

Great job as usual! Nice to see from the back angle! I is envious!

Comment

• The Baggist
                        Vert Baggin' Master
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                        Great job as usual! Nice to see from the back angle! I is envious!
                        Thanks SSP!!!! Are you still touring without your platform? Like a fiend without a fix!!!! I Can't wait till your back at it man.....see ya!!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...