X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dax_q
    • Jan 2008

Title Question

I have the title 5x8(yellow) and the title 5x8 classic. I like hitting the classic better, but like the size of the yellow bag. How does the classic 6x9 compare to the yellow 5x8. Are they similar in size? I am assuming the yellow bag is heavier.
    Thanks,
    Dax
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

GOOD QUESTION I was wondering this myself.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by dax_q View Post
      I have the title 5x8(yellow) and the title 5x8 classic. I like hitting the classic better, but like the size of the yellow bag. How does the classic 6x9 compare to the yellow 5x8. Are they similar in size? I am assuming the yellow bag is heavier.
      Thanks,
      Dax
      The Title Classic 6 X 9 is just about the same size as the Title yellow 8 X 5 and yes the yellow bag is a tad heavier. I just got the classic 6 X 9 today so I'll let ya know how it moves later.

Comment

• dax_q
        • Jan 2008

Thanks, let me know what you think after you have hit the classic for a few days.
        Dax

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Thanks,
          Dax
          Here are a few pictures for you of the Yellow 8x5 and the Red classic 8x5. Notice the body of the red 8x5 is a bit smaller than the yellow but it also has a longer strap, making their overall length about equal. The Yellow bag is a bit heavier, and when you change from one to the other you can usually feel the difference in weight and reaction. It's not a good or bad change, just different, and you may prefer one over the other.

I hit and like them both. The Classic has been on my hook for about the last 5-6 months.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Speedbag; 04-02-2008, 06:58 AM.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• dax_q
            • Jan 2008

Alan,
            That is weird. Here is a picture of my two 5x8's. The strap is longer on my yellow one. I am jealous....Also, have you hit the classic 6x9?
            Dax
            Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Alan,
              That is weird. Here is a picture of my two 5x8's. The strap is longer on my yellow one. I am jealous....Also, have you hit the classic 6x9?
              Dax
              Yes, I have the Classic 9x6 also. It's just a tad bigger than the yellow 8x5, and a bit smaller than the normal title red 9x6. Same issues, a bit lighter than the normal 9x6. Both hit great, however.

Your picture really shows the red classic 8x5 to be quite a bit smaller than the yellow. You can tell by the tie threads and bag top that the red has a smaller body than the yellow.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• dax_q
                • Jan 2008

Yeah, I think they might be making the yellow one a little bigger these days. The two in your picture look to be closer in size. I think I am going to get that classic 9x6. I am waiting on a review from toolboxdiver.....
                Dax

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...