Butch' swivel is so smooth it's on Delacruz control

Thanks again Butch! Lovin it
Old 10-28-2018, 08:22 PM
Speed Bag Trainee

brdelacruz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazbag View Post

Great work on that fast little perilous bag! The swivel is as smooth as your hitting Zack. I'm glad that you and Jamieson both posted videos of my swivel. Although this swivel is for everyone to enjoy, it's nice to see them in the hands of two very skilled baggers. Thank you jaja6009 and Cazbag!
Butch
Old 10-29-2018, 03:21 PM

JoMan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:

Wow that's some impressive baggin' skills!!!
Old 10-29-2018, 06:29 PM

Cazbag is on a distinguished road
Thanks Joman! It's from awesome equipment, the speed bag bible, and all the vids on this forum. Pure fun stuff!

Last edited by Cazbag; 10-29-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:46 AM
Speed Bag Guru

BagBoy is on a distinguished road
From what I can tell, and I could be wrong (in this video) the swivel sounds much quieter than I expected. Can't really hear any metal.. personally, I like that.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:54 AM
Speed Bag Guru

jaja6009 is on a distinguished road
Your skill, a perilous bag, a great swivel equals some serious bagging. Awesome video.

And to think when I got back into speed bagging in winter 2016 I had a hard time finding a ball hook swivel. Now there are some great member made ones.
Old 10-30-2018, 09:12 PM

Cazbag is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagBoy View Post
From what I can tell, and I could be wrong (in this video) the swivel sounds much quieter than I expected. Can't really hear any metal.. personally, I like that.
Out of the 4 ball hooks I have this is by far the quietest without any modifications. I have a swivel Tech, Forza, a Deville , and this beast. Now of course the swivel tech and the forza are pretty much the same and with the rubber washer in tact they are relatively quiet but those washer's disintegrated in time and without them are quite noisy and bring the clankety clanks. The Deville is relatively quiet with a thin strip of duct tape with a tightly stretched strip of electrical tape on the outside but with out that they can be pretty noisy as well. Butch did shorten the distance from the eye to the ball for me and perhaps that helps? It's an awesome piece. True smooth rebounds with minimal noise thus far!
Old 10-31-2018, 03:28 AM
Speed Bag Guru

BagBoy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Out of the 4 ball hooks I have this is by far the quietest without any modifications. I have a swivel Tech, Forza, a Deville , and this beast. Now of course the swivel tech and the forza are pretty much the same and with the rubber washer in tact they are relatively quiet but those washer's disintegrated in time and without them are quite noisy and bring the clankety clanks. The Deville is relatively quiet with a thin strip of duct tape with a tightly stretched strip of electrical tape on the outside but with out that they can be pretty noisy as well. Butch did shorten the distance from the eye to the ball for me and perhaps that helps? It's an awesome piece. True smooth rebounds with minimal noise thus far!
Thanks, I appreciate the info and that really answers any questions I have about that swivel. I like that he (Butch) customized it for you and I would definitely want the same.
Old 10-31-2018, 06:38 AM
Speed Bag Trainee

Mydogsparty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Butch did shorten the distance from the eye to the ball for me and perhaps that helps?
On Butch’s swivel can you shorten the distance from the eye to the ball yourself with an allen wrench?

Does your preferred distance change depending on the size of the ball you’re using?
Old 10-31-2018, 07:34 AM
Speed Bag Trainee

brdelacruz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydogsparty View Post
On Butch’s swivel can you shorten the distance from the eye to the ball yourself with an allen wrench?

Does your preferred distance change depending on the size of the ball you’re using?
Hi Rick. I messaged you regarding your question on shortening the shaft. Thanks. Butch